Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Here are some recent pickups. All will most likely be listed tom.
Glowing Jeter and Thomas
goudeys are foils

all of these are the tab versions!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^thanks...also picked these up along the way. considered trying to make a set but gave up

GriffeyJrKen_1999UDIonixHoloGRFX.jpg

RodriguezAlex_1999UDIonixHoloGRFX.jpg
McGwireMark_1999UDIonixHoloGRFX.jpg

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
Been off boards for a year+. Here's some of what I pulled in the last couple years. Refractors didn't scan well.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 307
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 287
  • Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 314

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
[MENTION=11806]tenballer[/MENTION] You said "pulled" did you get these from opening boxes?

Yes, I buy a couple old boxes when I get the "itch". A few years ago I bought up quite a bit of the sealed inventory an old dealer had. The tek & select have gone up quite a bit since the last deal I found. Probably won't be scratching the itch any time soon...

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Yes, I buy a couple old boxes when I get the "itch". A few years ago I bought up quite a bit of the sealed inventory an old dealer had. The tek & select have gone up quite a bit since the last deal I found. Probably won't be scratching the itch any time soon...
That's awesome that you were able to find some old school boxes though! I write for a blog called "Old School Breaks" where me and John open and review boxes from the 90's and early 2000's if you'd like to take a look and compare your boxes with ours. Looks like you got some sweet pulls out of yours!
Old School Breaks

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Here are some recent pickups. All will most likely be listed tom.
Glowing Jeter and Thomas
goudeys are foils

Looks an awful lot like something I won last night ;)

Nice to see another RI guy, never knew you were from the area. Ever been to Central Sportscards? That's one of my two prime LCSs, I was actually his first ever customer (I knew John since he had the other store on Mineral Spring.)

Members online