Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Return of the Collector of the Week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Hey everyone!

One of my favorite threads on FCB was the Collector of the Week. It allowed me to get to know the member better by seeing what he/she collected and why they had a passion for this great hobby.

Well... I'M BRINGIN' IT BACK!

Each week, I will showcase a collection from one of our members. We will get to know the collector, as well as the collection.

I will do this in 3 forums, Baseball Talk, Football Talk, and Basketball talk.

You can send nominations to me on this thread, send me a PM, or send me a message on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eddie.pierson.9). You cannot nominate yourself for Collector of the Week. The nomination must come from a different member.

Each month, the Collectors of the Week from all three forums will be randomized and a prize will be awarded to the Collector of the Week.

I look forward to learning more about the collectors on here, and I hope you do too.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good stuff Eddie! Always enjoyed that content and look forward to getting a better glimpse into other's PCs :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
i nominate [MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION] if he wants to. I want to see all those blacks refractors from Heritage.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah Muskiefan did this but for some reason, time I'm assuming, he stopped. But it was really cool to read for sure! Great idea to revive it!!!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Eddie, I think it's unanimous on who you have to interview. [MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION]

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Jeff, I think you should be the next "Collector of the Week."

On display would be the amazing array of your special style of passive aggressive posts with a smattering of cyanide laced pleasantries proclaiming innocence and 'victimhood.'

Now that's a collection!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Jeff, I think you should be the next "Collector of the Week."

On display would be the amazing array of your special style of passive aggressive posts with a smattering of cyanide laced pleasantries proclaiming innocence and 'victimhood.'

Now that's a collection!

And some deep fried baby dicks with a Chipotle mayo on the side!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I'd like to see everyone's collections.. Except for basketball cards. Unless its manute Bol!

Manute Bol vs. Fridge Perry...best "Celebrity Boxing" even ever. Bol looked like a praying mantis up there just poking at the Fridge. Probably couldn't have bent a cardboard cutout of Perry, but The Fridge was winded from the walk up and climb into the ring he could barely keep his hands up.

Latest posts