Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
This one just arrived in my latest shipment from Burbank
1999 Bernie Williams UD Choice.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I messaged the seller and he/she confirmed that the card was sold offline. Seller didn't give a price.

I messages the seller upon listing, I told him I was a serious bidder and hoped the auction would run. After the auction closed I told him my snipe price and he said two offers came in higher. I call BS because my number far exceeded all sale prices minus the Griffey. If he got more than my number I am selling those in my collection.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I messages the seller upon listing, I told him I was a serious bidder and hoped the auction would run. After the auction closed I told him my snipe price and he said two offers came in higher. I call BS because my number far exceeded all sale prices minus the Griffey.
Hmmm yea, no chance that took more than the Maddux.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Scary part about all this is if a Belle hit the market, I'm assuming I wouldn't get it lol... I mean seriously, it looks like I'd have to shell out more than $1k but maybe I'm wrong...

Members online