Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PLEASE fix your Photobucket Settings!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
do most of you use a phone to view this site? The only time I am not using a desktop if if i am traveling and then, my internet usage is minimal.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
do most of you use a phone to view this site? The only time I am not using a desktop if if i am traveling and then, my internet usage is minimal.

All mobile app, all the time
This seems to be an issue largely for iPhone users

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I use mobile probably 75% of the time and 100% of the time on weekends

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

I use the mobile app quite often, but I use it from a Real phone, so I don't get all the annoying ads :)

Shouldn't there be some simple click of a setting on the amazing, can do everything better than everyone else, gotta have it Apple iPhone? ;)

[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I use the mobile app quite often, but I use it from a Real phone, so I don't get all the annoying ads :)

Shouldn't there be some simple click of a setting on the amazing, can do everything better than everyone else, gotta have it Apple iPhone? ;)

[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

iPhone's kryptonite is PB

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
iPhone's kryptonite is PB

This

It's a strategic move by PB though. Hasn't always been that way. They're driving people to their site and if on mobile, you'll get the app download prompt too and see ads, so it's obviously what they did. Just freaking annoying.

---

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I was recently promoted and one of the perks is a company cell phone. It'll be nice not to have that bill every month but its going to be an iPhone so I might start screaming about this myself in a few weeks

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Real phone

10304636.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I have been given a company provided iPhone. I can now officially confirm that this is beyond annoying.

Apple and photobucket grind my gears

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good idea, we need to just start mentioning members who need to do this

---

FYI...when people snag the IMG code from the Photobucket mobile app AND have the appropriate box unchecked, Photobucket still puts the link code to the IMG code unfortunately. Users will need to manually delete the Photobucket link code until Photobucket fixes their damn mobile app. Doing it from a PC with the appropriate box unchecked still works like a champ though.

Members online

Latest posts