Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Hawk8 was kind enough to let me claim the Virdon.

Here is my contribution to the thread.

Weaver.jpg

It is an OML baseball and is certified by JSA.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I haven't done anything here in forever, after I got tired of a few non-contributers grabbing all the free stuff. But I came across something that someone here would really like. It's the Sportsweek section of the Washington Star, dated June 28, 1970. The cover article is "Last Days in the Sunny Exile of Denny McLain", and there's an article about him and his late 60's's troubles. Also articles about Billie Jean King, horse racing, and one about the Japanese Baseball League's betting scandal.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I haven't done anything here in forever, after I got tired of a few non-contributers grabbing all the free stuff. But I came across something that someone here would really like. It's the Sportsweek section of the Washington Star, dated June 28, 1970. The cover article is "Last Days in the Sunny Exile of Denny McLain", and there's an article about him and his late 60's's troubles. Also articles about Billie Jean King, horse racing, and one about the Japanese Baseball League's betting scandal.

Sounds awesome

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=8197]deaconblues63[/MENTION] [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2238]BrewerSuperCollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION]

Baseballs went out Priority Mail today, all should be in hand no later than Friday.
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]

Your ball is ready for pick up whenever you would like to meet.

The Chris Lambert and JR Richard are still available if anyone would like to claim them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts