Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Ichiro Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Hello fellow collectors,

I've decided to start a site featuring my Ichiro collection. It went live about a month ago. The site still has quite a ways to go but I have a lot of cards posted already. It will be evolving daily! A lot of hard to find parallels and cards that are rarely seen. If you have a chance please give it a look. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you guys!

http://www.icollectichiro.com/

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Hey thanks for looking! I'm currently using the free version of the photo program. I have to upgrade/pay to have access to change the font and the color. That is the next step for the site. I appreciate your input!!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Very cool! Love me some Ichiro. I too only looked at it through mobile. I would add that the card fronts/backs don't always line up on the same "row" if that makes sense. If you scroll quickly you lose track of which back goes with which front of you don't know already. If the font was changed that may make it a non issue, hard to say. Easy to navigate though, looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Nice site. I need to add another Ichiro auto to my PC. Topps has kept his auto print runs super low so they still go for a good chunk of change.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I looked at it today and nice work. The 2 main concerns have been addressed by LM and BA. Font color of the card descriptions and on mobile when scrolling it basically has 2 cards per row and the fronts and backs get scrambled. Regardless I'm jealous you have a site up and running and some nice items. But since you asked those 2 things I'd fix if possible.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Very cool! Love me some Ichiro. I too only looked at it through mobile. I would add that the card fronts/backs don't always line up on the same "row" if that makes sense. If you scroll quickly you lose track of which back goes with which front of you don't know already. If the font was changed that may make it a non issue, hard to say. Easy to navigate though, looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the input! Yeah on mobile it seems to only show 2 cards in a single row. I only scanned the back of cards if they were serial numbered or were important for reference to a parallel or variation which happens to be a lot of them. If one didn't need to have the back scanned it throws off the sequence. If I did scan the front and back of a card I indicated front and back in each post but with that very light font it's very difficult to read. I should have the font issue settled this weekend and continue posting the rest of my collection. Sorry so long winded and again thank you!

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
I looked at it today and nice work. The 2 main concerns have been addressed by LM and BA. Font color of the card descriptions and on mobile when scrolling it basically has 2 cards per row and the fronts and backs get scrambled. Regardless I'm jealous you have a site up and running and some nice items. But since you asked those 2 things I'd fix if possible.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Thank you for the input Ryan! Hopefully once I fix the font it will be a little easier to navigate.:mrgreen:

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
Nice site. I need to add another Ichiro auto to my PC. Topps has kept his auto print runs super low so they still go for a good chunk of change.
Yeah for sure! I don't really see them coming down much in price either. Sometimes you can catch a descent priced one with a buy it now on eBay. His things are a little hectic right now as they usually are after a player reaches such a milestone. Thanks for looking!!!:mrgreen:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Great collection. I'm on a laptop and it looks great.

Also added this to the Twitter queue, so look for it to be shared soon.

Members online

Latest posts