Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I know it's Wednesday but it sure feels like a Monday.....

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Had the USDA guys here to get samples this morning. Got 15 pallets on the floor before they got here, so that leaves us with only 85 more to go

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good evening gents,

In case I have failed to mention, I recently learned from my younger sister that my mother is currently living off borrowed time. What this means is she has days to enjoy the luxuries of what we know as "life". So she was initially admitted into a nursing home for a span of 6 months due to a large variety of illnesses and not to mention a recent surgery which required amputating half of her right foot. So after 6 months, she was discharged and returned home only to succumb to a stroke a few days later and again being admitted. Due to the severity of the stroke, she has lost all ability to move her body independently and has to rely on others to do the most basic humanly things. After speaking to a dr, my sister broke the news of my mother's life expectancy. I at that point needed to hear it from the doctor for myself and the explanation was confirmed...so at this time, my mom is currently on a form of life support while receiving "hospice" treatment and all her medication to include her dialysis treatment will stop upon my arrival back in NY on Monday...

I apologize if this is inappropriate for this thread, but I just needed to let off some frustration, anger and pretend to have ears that are listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] , no need to apologize 1 bit and talk / get off your mind as much as you need. I am sorry you are dealing with this. I lost my mom 5 years ago in an accident and know they are irreplaceable people. My thoughts are with you.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION]

Went thru this with my Mom in late October. Just hang in there and let your close family help you through it...