Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers and support in general. very much appreciated!

I just got an update from my cousin that surgery started at 9:30EST.. so its going to be a really long day for sure.

A_Pharis

Good Morning men

today is a very emotionally draining day for me. My uncle is in Boston for a surgery to his brain stem to repair a rupture that happened a month ago. the surgery itself could take anywhere from 9-20 hours and the doctor performing is the best in the world at this procedure. With that said the risk of death is high for this and I'm very close to my uncle and he's only in his mid 50's and healthy otherwise. I already took a minute with my little ladies to say a prayer but I would like to use the extended prayers of my MT brothers because the power of positivity is always appreciated and needed in times like this. I won't know much until later today probably while I'm working but needless to say my heart and mind are somewhere else and even work is totally secondary today.

Ok to not bring down the mood how was everyone's weekend? We had a great family dinner on turkey day and then we had a great time at my daughters cheerleading regional finals.

Have a great day everyone!

:grouphug:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Steve I just had to go back to yesterdays thread to find out what happened with your sister and I'll add her into the prayers I've already said and will continue to say throughout the day. :grouphug:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I hope you all had a great Holiday!
Paul, my thoughts and prayers go out to your Uncle and your family today.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
morning all, it was a chilly morning on lunch now at work. Windchill was -5 when I left for work. Air temp around 10. Supposed to get up to 20 today. A couple days out we are supposed to be back in the upper 30's low 40's. Can't come soon enough lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Just dropped off the family at the airport. It was GREAT Gavin them around, but I'm ready for our usual space and quiet hahaha.

Steve - hope all goes well for your sister!

Paul - BIG thoughts sent your way from here for your Uncle and family. Sounds like there is some great support so I hope everyone can remain positive as possible.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
For our photographers in the MT...help me decide....

Canon T3i

or

Nikon d5100

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Paul, I'll keep your uncle in ny prayers as well, today. As much as I'll be praying, I'll have plenty of opportunities to ask the Lord to wrap his arms around your uncle also. It's a good thing The Big Guy has a never ending reach.

An update on my sis. They've got her temperature down to 101 and she's off the ventilation. She isn't responsive, but is breathing on her own. There's still a ling row to plow though. The major fear right now is the fever, coupled with her MS, will result in severe brain damage. Our family needs all the prayer we can get. She's a single mother of three, and the only ones left in our family are her, my mother and me.

Paul, if you could PM me your uncles name, I'll start sending up the prayers. Always feel uncomfortable asking God to help someone's uncle. Prefer to give him a name.

My sis' name is Gabriel, for anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online