Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New! 2014 Panini Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Release Date Wednesday October 8[SUP]th[/SUP], 2014

2014 Panini Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball will deliver* (2) Hall of Fame Autographs, and (4) Cards - seq #'d/75 or less in Every Box! Collectors will also find (6) Insert Cards in Every Box; as well as Case Hits including (1) Cut Signature (1) Gem Card (Sapphire, Emerald or Diamond) and (1) HOF Crusade Die-Cut Card!

*on average

PACK/Box hits (on average):

• (2) HOF Signatures
  • (4) Cards - seq #'d/75 or less
  • (1) Elite Series
  • (1) Dominator
  • (1) HOF Crusade
  • (1) Diamond King
  • (2) Others

CASE hits (on average):

• (1) Cut Signature
  • (1) Gem Card (Sapphire, Emerald or Diamond)
  • (1) HOF Crusade Die-Cut

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

• More than 500 Buyback On-Card Autographs - including Joe DiMaggio, Red Ruffing, Stan Musial, Ted Williams & Duke Snider
  • (4) Cards - #'d/75 or less Per Box*
  • (2) HOF Signatures Per Box*
    • NEW! (5) Parallel Sets - each #'d/50 or less
    • HOF Dual Signatures
  • (1) HOF Cut Signature Per Case* - checklist includes Ty Cobb, Dizzy Dean, Honus Wagner, Jackie Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Joe DiMaggio & Stan Musial
  • HOF Diamond Kings - 100 of the greatest players of all time on canvas stock
  • (5) Parallel Sets - each #'d/75 or less
  • (6) Parallel Versions #'d/75 or less - including Red, Purple, Orange, Gold, Green & Black!
  • HOF Crusades
  • (5) Parallel Sets - each #'d/50 or less
  • Never-Before-Seen combinations of Hall of Famers on Diamond Kings, Elite Series, Elite Dominator & Crusade!
  • Base Cards – tributes the Hall of Fame's 75th Anniversary with three unique versions - each #'d/75

*on average

CONFIGURATION:

Configuration: 15 boxes/1 pack/12 cards

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Buybacks. Is Panini going to use Topps etc cards as inserts?
Was thinking the same, but there have been Donruss releases in the past with those guys.

I like this stuff. The look is solid and with the Elite Series and Dominators in the boxes you should be able to make up for the pile of Gossage and Blyleven autos.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just checked out a promotional video for this product and some of the cards look really good in my opinion but it will probably depend on what photos they use of the players since there will be no logos. Looks like lots of Tony Gwynn autos in the product.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Was thinking the same, but there have been Donruss releases in the past with those guys.

I like this stuff. The look is solid and with the Elite Series and Dominators in the boxes you should be able to make up for the pile of Gossage and Blyleven autos.

the buybacks will probably be the 1983 donruss Hall of Fame set. all those guys were in it. I believe Cronin is one of the Harder ones to find autod since he passed not long after the set was released. Ruffing is tough as well as Greenberg.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I'm really torn on this product. Will it come anywhere close to the 2012 NT release in terms of success? Or fall in the Cooperstown category from last year?

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Been a couple weeks since anyone has asked, but is there a checklist out for this yet? Trying to figure out if I need to be prepared

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Been a couple weeks since anyone has asked, but is there a checklist out for this yet? Trying to figure out if I need to be prepared

nothing posted yet. I would guess start getting serious to looking for a checklist about a week out from release or Panini should start flooding their blog with product posts now that Immaculate has released, giving you an opportunity to see some of the athletes available.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Interesting release. Would be nice with a case break, draft style. Like the guarantee of the case hit, etc. Having a checklist will be interesting. Also cost... Thoughts there?

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
So missed this coming out last week

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.co...-control-gallery-2014-hall-of-fame-baseball/

Cards look nice, especially some of the Diamond Kings! I see Doerr in the photos which answers my main question about this product but now one day out from release and WHERE the heck is the CHECKLIST?! I know I've been gone from the hobby for a while but this can't be the normal practice now right?!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
is there a checklist out for this yet?

now, the checklist must be imminent. You can select "Hall of Fame BB" from the dropdown box on the Panini website, but it's not populated with the base and inserts so Panini must be just setting things up to post the checklist at any moment now.

Members online

Latest posts