Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

)()()()()()()()(Wednesday Morning Thread)()()()()()()()()(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

I can't believe how many people are calling for the Blue Jays to trade for Cole Hammels right now before all is hopelessly lost forever.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening men, well good news..."Drum Roll".....I just accepted an offer on our new home. Waiting on my agent to come by and finish up paperwork.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening all
Happy birthday Stephen, hope it's gotten better for you.
Not crazy about the seattle trade but we got a #1 big body receiver which we've needed but done fine without. Even as a distraction it'll help loosen the defense.

A_Pharis

30-Day Summary
Total bids:
s.gif
Items bid on:
s.gif
Bid activity (%) with this seller:
s.gif
2%
s.gif
btnHelp.gif
Bid retractions:
s.gif
Bid retractions (6 months):
s.gif

Averaging 188 retractions a month.
Bravo, eBay. Bravo.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! First day back at work after a nice 1.5 week vacation visiting some family in flat and yellow Nebraska.

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you survived week well and enjoy the stuff your friends and family might have in store for you!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good Evening Gents! First day back at work after a nice 1.5 week vacation visiting some family in flat and yellow Nebraska.

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you survived week well and enjoy the stuff your friends and family might have in store for you!

You were in the sandhills for a little bit! But I hate the scenery here for the most part myself. Tough to get used to it after living on a river

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Nothing sounds fishy there..

Michael, some Sweet Spot in here.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...-rolling-sale-trade-thread-patches-autos.html

@CatdaddysCards - Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you survived week well and enjoy the stuff your friends and family might have in store for you!

Howdy, stranger!

Members online

Latest posts