Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******Thursday Morning Thread******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Happy Birthday Soriano
2004SPGamePatch.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It's so surreal knowing Juniors a HOF Inductee now. The player that influenced my love of baseball (and countless others) was the biggest influential person beyond my immediate family, is a baseball immortal. I hit better left handed now because I started when I was 11 after copying his stance, I can throw left handed if necessary and his cards have emptied my wallet (what there was of it) many a time. I cried when he retired, but couldn't be happier now.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Something new for the Don Zimmer collection. I bought these 5"x7" sets when they were on sale at Topps.com for 40% off during Christmas. There were 8 players in the set (not shown are Podres, Hughes, Roebuck, Milliken, and Snider). The gold set cards are numbered #12/49 and the silver set #31/199.

zimmerTOPPS55.jpg

zimmerTOPPS55-2.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning all
Celebrating our 38th anniversary today

attachment.php

Happy Anniversary!!

Morning.
Congrats lonesome

29° and clear here

Beautiful pic, Michael.

Something new for the Don Zimmer collection. I bought these 5"x7" sets when they were on sale at Topps.com for 40% off during Christmas. There were 8 players in the set (not shown are Podres, Hughes, Roebuck, Milliken, and Snider). The gold set cards are numbered #12/49 and the silver set #31/199.

zimmerTOPPS55.jpg

zimmerTOPPS55-2.jpg

Those should look really good displayed, nice.

Good evening, sir.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Today's un-eventful impulse Retail buy of '13/14 Prizm basketball nets cool looking Green (retail only) parallels of D-Wade, Norris and a Westbrook RWB parallel...

Members online

Latest posts