Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%%%%%%%%GOOD MORNING THURSDAY THREAD%%%%%%%%%%%%% 10/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

slow day?
attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So here are a couple pics from the new place.. Just started putting a few pieces up and have a few more to go..

My wife liked the score board piece when we were out looking at furniture for the new place.. She thought it would go well in this room which serves as a 2nd bedroom and an office..

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So here are a couple pics from the new place.. Just started putting a few pieces up and have a few more to go..

My wife liked the score board piece when we were out looking at furniture for the new place.. She thought it would go well in this room which serves as a 2nd bedroom and an office..

attachment.php
attachment.php

Now Kevin you need a Tim Carroll commission piece hanging on that wall.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Been a busy day at work with more peas again. Hopefully we only have 25 loads left to get out, but the holes keep getting plugged with all of the pods that don't get cleaned out. We had a good flow for a little bit that afternoon though

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good afternoon all. Been a busy day at work with more peas again. Hopefully we only have 25 loads left to get out, but the holes keep getting plugged with all of the pods that don't get cleaned out. We had a good flow for a little bit that afternoon though

Hahhahahahaha Zac

For a old man like [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] (Barry) and I, all this talk about about pee and holes and flow is pure Gold..........;) :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hahhahahahaha Zac

For a old man like [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] (Barry) and I, all this talk about about pee and holes and flow is pure Gold..........;) :lol:
What makes it even better is these are yellow peas lol

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I drink about one gallon of water and 30 ounces of coffee in ten hours at work . The ONLY time I run is to the bathroom . sometimes out back door to a tree , truck tires are third . Damn I miss beer

Members online

Latest posts