Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Vintage Group Wax Buy From BBC Exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=5245]trauty[/MENTION] [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] - I got both your packages sealed up tonight, but I had to work late tonight and didn't get it done before the PO closed. But, I will take them with me to work tomorrow and drop them off at the main postal branch for the state in the morning. They would not have gotten any further than Cumberland to Providence over night anyway, so just as good!

Andy, you've got two packages. I could not get everything into a medium flat rate and a large flat rate didn't fit the boxes in a way I was comfortable with shipping. Just mentioning in case for some reason they don't both show up on the same day, though they should.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
[MENTION=5245]trauty[/MENTION] [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] - I got both your packages sealed up tonight, but I had to work late tonight and didn't get it done before the PO closed. But, I will take them with me to work tomorrow and drop them off at the main postal branch for the state in the morning. They would not have gotten any further than Cumberland to Providence over night anyway, so just as good!

Andy, you've got two packages. I could not get everything into a medium flat rate and a large flat rate didn't fit the boxes in a way I was comfortable with shipping. Just mentioning in case for some reason they don't both show up on the same day, though they should.

Thanks for the heads up Bill. That's what I get for buying 20+ packs lol. I appreciate the care in handling

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks for the heads up Bill. That's what I get for buying 20+ packs lol. I appreciate the care in handling

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wrong Andy! Trauty has the two packages. I think there were 4 or 5 Andrews in this purchase!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I got mine last night, I hit NOTHING. 2 SP prospects Michael Tucker and Allen Watson. Bleh..might be my last time buying in, didn't get any major hits these last 2 rounds.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I didn't hit anything in my packs of '93 SP. I haven't looked at my '85 Topps yet. It was still a fun break.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
That's too bad on the 93 SP. I know you picked up a large chunk of them at the end just to help us fill the buy and we all certainly appreciate it. Maybe a McGwire, Clemens and Puckett in the 85s for karma.

I didn't hit anything in my packs of '93 SP. I haven't looked at my '85 Topps yet. It was still a fun break.

Members online