Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Afternoon, guys!

Congrats, Joe! That's great news!

Last day of a three day weekend here. It felt weird having Saturday off along my usual Sunday and Monday but with this weather, I'm not complaining. Went to the outlet mall with everyone this morning. Had to get a new pair of work shoes and got the kids some summer clothes. Found out that the LCS I went to when I was up at school is opening a location down here which is awesome and extremely dangerous at the same time. lol. Now I'm contemplating napping on the couch. What's everyone else up to?

A_Pharis

Good afternoon gents. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Happy Birthday Jamison!

I feel bad for not having been around, but I will give as quick of a rundown as I can.

Bad news:
My store hasn't made sales in about a month. Because of that, they are cutting hours like crazy. I pick up as many shifts as I can, but it has me working every day, 7 days a week to try and stay at 30 hours. It may not always be long shifts, but working every day has been kicking my ass. I am all kinds of tired.

Good news:
I did get a 20¢ raise. It would have been 50¢, but they had to prorate it since I haven't been there a year. Every little bit helps though.

Best news:
I did get my promotion, kind of. I passed the interviews and have been signed off on. There are no open positions at the moment, so I have to wait until a position opens up at a store before I can start in my new position. That's guaranteed 40 plus a raise between $5-6 an hour. Once I get in position, things will definitely be on the upswing. :D

Glad to see you around, bro!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Dave Parker 8x10 and baseball inscribed The Cobra
muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16459-dave-parker-8x10.JPG

muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16460-dave-parker-ball.JPG

Billy Hamilton Reds hat and baseball
muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16458-billy-hamilton-hat.JPG

muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16457-billy-hamilton-ball.JPG

I am a Dave Parker collector and I approve of this pick up

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Busy day off but getting a lot done. We finally picked up a new weed whacker that I just finished setting up. Just waiting for the battery to charge before putting it to use. Meeting up with a friend for some lunch then it is grocery shopping time followed by yard work and making dinner.

Joe - GREAT to see you dude! Sounds like everything is finally starting to turn around work wise. I wish you the best!!! Sounds like you and Chrystal have been having a good time during baseball season. Nice IP autographs :)

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Got a pretty nice Helton in today... It was a great way to end the day. To list or to keep...... Argh.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Afternoon, guys!

Congrats, Joe! That's great news!

Last day of a three day weekend here. It felt weird having Saturday off along my usual Sunday and Monday but with this weather, I'm not complaining. Went to the outlet mall with everyone this morning. Had to get a new pair of work shoes and got the kids some summer clothes. Found out that the LCS I went to when I was up at school is opening a location down here which is awesome and extremely dangerous at the same time. lol. Now I'm contemplating napping on the couch. What's everyone else up to?

Which LCS Scott? I like to keep them on my radar.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I would just like to thank Pete [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] for helping me create a couple of custom cards. I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to Photoshop so I could never do it. My plans are to have them printed with one or 2 being signed by Scott Diamond. He had no Chrome rookie or prospect card so I took it upon myself to get one for my collection lol.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well guys, I'm about to head out for my first final of the semester. It shouldn't be too bad. And if I did my math right, all I need is to get a 154/200 on it to pass the class with an A. On our midterm I had a 190 so I hope I'm good lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One final done, 3 more to go! Well, 5 if you count my online class which has 3 separate portions

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Herro.

Man, trying to sell things anymore is like pulling teeth...

I know what you mean Ty! It seems like you need to price your stuff @75% of what the cheapest ine sold on eBay because they are saving you the fees. The fees aren't that much though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts