Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - '16 Topps Heritage - Open - Break 3/2 - 7:43pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
1 Case of 2016 Topps Heritage per group

Slot Price
-----------
$60
-----------

TCG#1
1 - MisterT - Red Sox, Blue Jays
2 - MisterT - Cubs, Pirates
3 - lisu - Giants, Twins
4 - billy packer - Brewers, Nationals
5 - Greg Cleveland - Cardinals, Dbacks
6 - Promodeltodd - Yankees, Rockies
7 - Meadowbranchjulio - Tigers, Marlins
8 - jimmyjam 1973 - Dodgers, Mariners
9 - pormodeltood - Rays, Rangers
10 - ashburn alley - Phillies, A's
11 - lisu - Astros, White Sox
12 - bigalbert - Orioles, Royals
13 - misterT - Mets, Reds
14 - dmc - braves, Angels

AIC - Padres, Indians

TCG #2
1 - promodeltodd - Yankees, Rays
2 - gvsu96 - Tigers, Pirates
3 - MisterT - Red Sox, Padres
4 - MisterT - Cubs, Blue Jays
5 - lisu - Giants, Royals
6 - lisu - Astros, Orioles
7 - ashburn alley - phillies, Marlins
8 - cubsfanP - dodgers, Indians
9 - MisterT - Mets, Dbacks
10 - Deujr61 - Cardinals, White Sox
11 - Promodeltodd - Nationals, Rangers
12 - Promodeltodd - Angels, Brewers
13 - greg cleveland - Twins, Reds
14 - dmc - braves, Rockies

AIC - Mariners, A's

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey Andrew. I'd like to hold off on this round if that is okay. No Mariners to fit the $60 bill and the other good teams are taken. Since I hit Nolan Ryan in the last one, I'll leave the Mets on the table for someone else.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Hey Andrew. I'd like to hold off on this round if that is okay. No Mariners to fit the $60 bill and the other good teams are taken. Since I hit Nolan Ryan in the last one, I'll leave the Mets on the table for someone else.

I was just coming over to ask for them! Doubt I will have anything like that beauty you got.

Anyway, Mets in both please.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Been meaning to ask everyone involved with the breaks: is anyone interested in trading a set of base of your team(s) for any of mine? I was once a set builder but ore recently have been more of a Yankee collector first, Rays collector second but would be interested in moving some of the base cards I get from the breaks to work on a set of some of these breaks we do. Please PM me if interested. Yankees I always have two spots - one for each group so I tend to have plenty of extra base. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Been meaning to ask everyone involved with the breaks: is anyone interested in trading a set of base of your team(s) for any of mine? I was once a set builder but ore recently have been more of a Yankee collector first, Rays collector second but would be interested in moving some of the base cards I get from the breaks to work on a set of some of these breaks we do. Please PM me if interested. Yankees I always have two spots - one for each group so I tend to have plenty of extra base. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Great idea. PM sent.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Burn me once, shame on you.
Burn me twice, shame on me.
Burn me every dang year and yet I still come back for more, must be Heritage. Ugh.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
sorry was out of town for a few days so I just sent payment. Can't wait til the good breaks start to happen. Not down with these set builders breaks.

Members online