Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

This thread is secretly someone's master's thesis in Behavioral Economics, right??

I've been enjoying lurking to see the generosity and cool cards. Now the sociological experiment is equally fascinating!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] - That's a great card and should get picked up quickly!
[MENTION=7246]bobthewondercat77[/MENTION] - LOL! Time will tell. It hit a speed bump this past weekend but is picking up again :cool:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
It hits speed bumps for reasons.
Look at the bickering, XXXXXing, micro managing, etc
People asked for the +/- and I provided it, but not sure if it's been a help or hindrance.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
This thread is secretly someone's master's thesis in Behavioral Economics, right??

I've been enjoying lurking to see the generosity and cool cards. Now the sociological experiment is equally fascinating!

Haha, I've been taking a Behavioral Economics class on Coursera recently (taught by Dan Ariely who is awesome). Definitely a different world when you are working with social norms vs. market norms.

This thread is definitely really cool, kudos to all those who have made it work.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Ill put one or two of these, from my Guerrieri collection, out. The Vizquel patch is still available as well.

scan0018_zpsc6092f0d.jpg

TGChrome.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

New items up:

View attachment 16653
Ripken 2001 Donruss Class of 2001 bobblehead. It is numbeted to 2000; it also includes the card it came with. The card is numbered to 2000 also. Interesting part is the card and figures never matched serial numbers. The last one sold for $37 if you include shipping, but they did not mention if the card was included.

Next:

View attachment 16654

Luis Tiant auto 8x10 frim Tristar Hidden Treasures series 3. No info on sale value.

Next:

View attachment 16655

Griffey UD rookie. Gone.

Alex Rios 2005 Playoff absolute ink auto bat /50

Giving these one last bump! I'm going tothe PO today; if someone wants any of these let me know.
[MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION] received the Kiner cut and the 2009 signed baseball. Many thanks!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Giving these one last bump! I'm going tothe PO today; if someone wants any of these let me know.
@200lbhockeyplayer received the Kiner cut and the 2009 signed baseball. Many thanks!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

Good to hear. Keep up the good work guys.
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] not sure if you got my PM address for the 3 National Treasures cards.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
a snail just caught up and passed this thread.......................................

ill be looking to add some more stuff soon

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

a snail just caught up and passed this thread.......................................

ill be looking to add some more stuff soon

Yea, I agree. Maybe some guys who have stuff up could repost or replace at some point soon?

I'll toss this one up. Sales all around $15-20 and maybe one below. If doesn't qualify, I'll remove, threads call. I'm +3 anyways, so just trying to get people motivated.

2013 Tribute Todd Frazier
Cincinnati Reds
On card serial numbered 07/25
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368373303.681058.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I would like to claim the Todd Frazier. I can put something up later today.

BOOM, that was fast. It's yours dude! Send me a PM with your addy. It will go out Monday morning.

Now lets see some others jump in here and repost or replace their older items ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
BOOM, that was fast. It's yours dude! Send me a PM with your addy. It will go out Monday morning.

Now lets see some others jump in here and repost or replace their older items ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

You know I'm going to jump on Reds stuff. :lol:

PM and card post coming.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have 2 separate cards to list. 1 I know meets the requirements, the other, I'm not positive about.

2009 SP Legendary Cuts Luke Appling cut auto 11/33
muskiesfan-albums-ft-fs-picture7044-scan0004.jpg

2012 Topps Mini Gold Alex Rodriguez 16/61

muskiesfan-albums-ft-fs-picture6197-rodriguez.jpg

There aren't any of the ARods that have sold recently to know the price. They are listed with $25 BINs, so I thought that it may fit the criteria then. I would think it's a $15 sv card, but if no one else agrees, I will take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online