Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001-2.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I just realized I have been spelling refrigerator wrong my entire life. Being that most say and spell "fridge", I assumed there was a "d" in there. Mind blown

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great. Just spent $10 on a 9 card lot that I'm not planning on keeping. With my luck a PC card will come up in the next couple of days

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Howdy all! Feeling about the same, and am going to try to get into the doctor tomorrow. I am hoping to kick this thing tonight though! Have a pet sitting job lined up in the next few weeks, so extra card money!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Great. Just spent $10 on a 9 card lot that I'm not planning on keeping. With my luck a PC card will come up in the next couple of days

Say What??????? carry to share it with the whole class young man

And [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] is this thing on??????
I pm'd you and even tagged you, but still you ignore me.......Frack I hate doing things for you guys and getting no where. :mad::mad::D:D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

And @MojoDan is this thing on??????
I pm'd you and even tagged you, but still you ignore me.......Frack I hate doing things for you guys and getting no where. :mad::mad::D:D

There was a guy on BO selling lots for $10. I grabbed one that had a Jose Fernandez blue refractor in it. I don't think I could get this much for it, but I figured it would pay for the lot and then I still have 8 cards left to make some profit, if they ever sell

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman...0997938788?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2a24515e64

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

And @MojoDan is this thing on??????

Ive said thanks 3x already Richard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts