Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Nice walk-off win by the Jays over the Rays yesterday. First series win over Tampa in a long time.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Finishing power washing the deck this am, then off to the lake house!

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture15494-ny-1334.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Well not so much for me. I might need to get a new alternator in my car. Good thing my family has an extra vehicle for me to take to work.
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] I saw your post in yesterday's thread, and she did spell it right. I've been using clarkzac ever since I set up my gmail account forever ago. clarkzach was taken when I did that so I went with clarkzac. Plus ZAC are my initials

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning guys. Well not so much for me. I might need to get a new alternator in my car. Good thing my family has an extra vehicle for me to take to work.
@MojoDan I saw your post in yesterday's thread, and she did spell it right. I've been using clarkzac ever since I set up my gmail account forever ago. clarkzach was taken when I did that so I went with clarkzac. Plus ZAC are my initials

That's good to know. Was just kidding, sorry if joke fell flat :D. Great that she made you a cake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.