Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Morning Thread *********** 11/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Test time! I'm ready to get it done and over with. Afterwards I could really use a nap

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Pete - prayers sent, hope everything turns out well for her.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - I just saw last night's MT - I could use one of the Grace publications you posted. The Peoria Chiefs yearbook. Tonight I'm going down to the basement to dig out my Dawson's, check on the ones you asked about awhile ago, and see what I have to send you. You still have that Grace Tek Gold?

UGH - dropped my tablet last night and busted the screen. Big bummer. Think I'll try to fix it myself.

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Pete - prayers sent, hope everything turns out well for her.

@Hawk8 - I just saw last night's MT - I could use one of the Grace publications you posted. The Peoria Chiefs yearbook. Tonight I'm going down to the basement to dig out my Dawson's, check on the ones you asked about awhile ago, and see what I have to send you. You still have that Grace Tek Gold?

UGH - dropped my tablet last night and busted the screen. Big bummer. Think I'll try to fix it myself.

I will put the Peoria Chiefs yearbook with your Tek Golds. I will sit down tomorrow and look at your Dawson list again and start to get something finalized.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the test went fairly well. There were only a couple of the multiple choice questions that I was unsure about. I also feel that I will get docked on the essay a little bit because I could not remember part of the video we watched 4 weeks ago in class. Hopefully that doesn't hurt my grade too much. One more class this week and then I'll be heading home again. Next weekend I have plans to go see my dad and go deer hunting

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sorting through thousands of refractors is a great way to spend a day.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Dangit! Just lost a card by a $1 because I hadn't clicked increase bid and asked a bunch of obvious answer questions by one of my guys at work. Doh!

Sent from my iPhone

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. (at least for a few more minutes here)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Pete, I hope everything goes well..

as for the MTSS.. I'm still loading up.. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online