Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Sunday Morning Thread **************11/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Aww...

Six more hours to go. Trying to pace myself with the threads today since sundays are usually slow...

And now I have a picture of cinnamon buns to keep me going.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good afternoon.

75d2d641-df88-4c9d-a3e2-8909149383f7_zps02b31627.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
FINALLY scored one. Seller had it at $79.99 BIN. Offered $25, he countered with $30 and I hit accept.

5/8

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1384119792.411571.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats always cool to get extra cards. I've bought singles and have had the seller add a few more Bagwells once they knew I collected him. And for you to get a Rookie Sensations is pretty cool, although not technically a RC... Is it silver or gold foil?

Spending Sunday at work. Will start the lock door countown later for sure ;)

And Happy Birthday Ken!

Yeah, I know, but I was such a fan of that set. I used to have the Rookie Sensations promo sheet but I think it's gone not, so I will have to find another at some point.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Seahawks win big, going to a play with the gf.. Only downer so far is losing an auction. For what it sold for though it's cheaper to buy a psa/DNA index card auto and pay to have a custom made..

Sent from my iPhone

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
BIN was 80, you offered 25... I can see some people complaining if they got an offer that low. To me, I would do the same thing. Try to get it as cheap as possible and feel out where the seller is at. Kudos!

And to the people that think lowballing shouldnt be done, this is exactly why it must be done!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
BIN was 80, you offered 25... I can see some people complaining if they got an offer that low. To me, I would do the same thing. Try to get it as cheap as possible and feel out where the seller is at. Kudos!

And to the people that think lowballing shouldnt be done, this is exactly why it must be done!

I agree. The worst that can happen is they say no.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm back at school. Might be picking up a Josh Willingham game used bat, just trying to do some research to figure out when he may have used it since it isn't MLB Authenticated. [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] same guy also has a Brett Myers Houston Astros game used hat

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thats the one! I want to find a nice one and save it.

Well, you cant have mine ;) Its part of my Bagwell PC.

@ASTROBURN same guy also has a Brett Myers Houston Astros game used hat

Thanks, but I'm not looking for Game Used hats. There is another member here who offered me an actual Bagwell game used hat, but I really have nowhere to put it. As it is, my auto'd bats are in my storage. I should really try to find a place in the house for em...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts