Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Sunday Morning Thread **************11/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
1/1 in auction wins so far tonight with one more to go. Would be 2 more, but the one auction is already higher than what I'd be willing to pay.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This fantasy matchup is nerve-racking.

Basically comes down to the Dallas Cowboys defense vs. Dez Bryant. Whoever gets more points wins.

Romo hasn't gone to Dez at all, but the Cowboys gave up 35 points already.

We are separated by .9 of a point too...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Happy football day men.
Love the story dan. Very nice!
Happy birthday to moxicaine
Alexs: you travel quite a bit?!
Alex: haha your taste in music differ much from the ladies?

Sent from my iPhone

Recently I have. Normally it is slightly less. I am working my way to getting A-Listed with Southwest. Just 2 more one way flights and I am there. That means no more checking on online and no more waiting in the normal lines at Security.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Sorry dude. I've been experiencing a lot of crazy activity with Belle too recently. Someone out there I'm not aware of lol.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I did not want to bid that high on that card with another huge Dawson collector putting up 50 quality Dawson cards on Ebay a week, but I was taking a shot. Dawson auctions are so weird sometimes.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I ended up winning the second auction that I was going for. I'm pretty excited for it, as it is Minnesota Twins stadium giveaway mini Target Field Replica. I've been wanting one of these for quite awhile now. Now I need to pick up the mini Metrodome and mini Metropolitan stadiums. Lost out on a Metrodome a couple of weeks ago, but there was some slight damage and went for more than I would have been willing to pay with the damage

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I ended up winning the second auction that I was going for. I'm pretty excited for it, as it is Minnesota Twins stadium giveaway mini Target Field Replica. I've been wanting one of these for quite awhile now. Now I need to pick up the mini Metrodome and mini Metropolitan stadiums. Lost out on a Metrodome a couple of weeks ago, but there was some slight damage and went for more than I would have been willing to pay with the damage

That is pretty cool, I have a lightly damaged Wrigley Field

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That is pretty cool, I have a lightly damaged Wrigley Field

The Metrodome one is pretty cool because you can take the "Dome" off so you can actually see the field. Of course I'd be displaying it with the dome on it otherwise it looks nothing like it from the outside lol. The first auction that I won was for a 2013 Topps Chrome Kyle Gibson Gold Refractor /50. Once it shows up I will be done getting Gibson stuff from 2013 Chrome as I have everything down to the red /25, which I'm working on doing with all 5 Twins in the set.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The Metrodome one is pretty cool because you can take the "Dome" off so you can actually see the field. Of course I'd be displaying it with the dome on it otherwise it looks nothing like it from the outside lol. The first auction that I won was for a 2013 Topps Chrome Kyle Gibson Gold Refractor /50. Once it shows up I will be done getting Gibson stuff from 2013 Chrome as I have everything down to the red /25, which I'm working on doing with all 5 Twins in the set.

That is cool that the dome comes off but you are right it would not look right without the dome. Congrats on the rainbows! I picked up a 2013 Panini Prizm Blue Pulsar of Dawson today to go with my Red Pulsar and Gold that I have in hand, of course I will post a pic when it comes in. Now I need the base, green, orange, blue, red, and finite lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts