Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Saturday Morning 10-4 Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hey guys. Have these couple autos up for grabs. I want to note neither auto is certified in any manner but doing my own comparisons they looked good. The Kelly is on an oversized card that has edge issues. If your interested make note of it here to timestamp, and it's yours. I have a lot of your addresses on hand.

Attachments

• 1412446597304.jpg
    1412446597304.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 1412446610792.jpg
    1412446610792.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 15

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Some scuffing and wear on the corners and edges. It's a papery cardboard like material, wasn't aware of that when I purchased it. And he shipped slipped between two pieces of cardboard, I can get a better pic this afternoon for you

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
No need bud. Someone will want them for sure. [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] perhaps?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hey guys. Have these couple autos up for grabs. I want to note neither auto is certified in any manner but doing my own comparisons they looked good. The Kelly is on an oversized card that has edge issues. If your interested make note of it here to timestamp, and it's yours. I have a lot of your addresses on hand.

Nice gesture, sir. I'd bet you don't have them too much longer. Great sig, by the way!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
No need bud. Someone will want them for sure. [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] perhaps?

That's who I was thinking as well, but thought I'd throw them out there for everyone else if interested.

Who's the yount collector? [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] or something like that?

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Had a great time with AlexNM yesterday at the game.. It was my first game at Dodger Stadium..
The last playoff game I went to was in 2001 when it looked like Seattle was going to coast thru the playoffs after a record setting 116 win season..

Too bad Mattingly left Kershaw in a tad too long.. it was still a great game..

Glad to see the Royals win again..

Hope everyone has a great day..

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Weird weather day today with very cool temps and a mix of sunshine, then clouds, then pouring rain, then sun again. Must be a fast moving weather system.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Gonna be listing this on some Facebook groups for sale. Would give a better deal to an MTer.

Any interest?

View attachment 41488

Adam - AWESOME pickup with the Dean signed $5 bill. That would look great slabbed! If your other Dean was on a card I would be all over it :)

Good morning/afternoon all!
Haven't been on in quite some time.
Hope all is well with everyone!

Dave! EXCELLENT to see you young man! ;) Sounds like you have had some nice 69 Mets pickups, hopefully you can keep the momentum going. I hope all is well for you and your family.

Enjoying this beautiful weather. How are you doing? Buy any cards lately?

Nice to hear your weather is good Dan :) Rain has lifted a bit here too and it is all sunshine with a cool breeze today.

Good morning.. Had a great time with AlexNM yesterday at the game.. It was my first game at Dodger Stadium..
The last playoff game I went to was in 2001 when it looked like Seattle was going to coast thru the playoffs after a record setting 116 win season..

Too bad Mattingly left Kershaw in a tad too long.. it was still a great game..

Glad to see the Royals win again..

Hope everyone has a great day..

Hey Kevin! I hope California is treating you well, looks like it is with those sunny temperatures you keep showing off on Facebook :) GREAT to see you go to a playoff game! I was hoping to do that hear, but our M's were the closest they could have come to not going for game 163 :( I hope you had a good time with Alex S too.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lol. My sisters doing well. My brother in law cried more than anyone else. :)
Proud and happy for the guy. His first.
So things are good crazy alex? Wonder how George is doing with his twins