Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Dave,

My shift ends in an hour and a half but i get to stay for a project meeting. i hope it doesnt last too long. i want to go home and sleep.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
like seeing the sun rise HATE SEEING SET WHILE WORKING .
Hope all voted for the crook of their choice . I did well at voting area I got several hugs from good looking ladies INSERT BIG SMILE

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I just heard Brad Halsey former Yankees D-backs and A's pitcher dies at age 33.

image-151.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all! We got back to town around midnight last night. I know that's not too late, but when I was getting 4 hours of sleep or so the two nights prior, I was ready to crash. Thankfully a couple of my classes for this afternoon were cancelled, allowing me to take a nap which I could use right now lol. I had a good time at the conference though. As a student, I always knew that teachers went to these conferences, but I would think that they were pretty boring, but this one was great. The best part was on Monday night they had free beer after everything was done and said :lol: Then some of the teachers and professors from other schools talked the kids from my school to go down to a bar with them. It was a rough couple of nights for somebody that normally does not do that kind of thing lol. I did try gator for the first time though [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] and I thought it was delicious

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies.
It seems the Dems in my state held the house and gained in the senate.

But for the top 3 postions in the state they decided red was the color of choice.
It seems people where suprised by this as well.

In mid- term elections Dems tend to forget to vote and conservitives tend to change party lines almost always.

And as long as I can remember, this state has had a republican governor most of the time away.

Not suprised of the outcome at all.
Oh and with the billionaire Rauner getting in office It seems my employer Caterpillar will be staying in Illinois. Since the rich just got richer.
And now there will not be sny tax hike for companies, only the working stiffs will have to pay more for sure though.

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning kiddies.
It seems the Dems in my state held the house and gained in the senate.

But for the top 3 postions in the state they decided red was the color of choice.
It seems people where suprised by this as well.

In mid- term elections Dems tend to forget to vote and conservitives tend to change party lines almost always.

And as long as I can remember, this state has had a republican governor most of the time away.

Not suprised of the outcome at all.
Oh and with the billionaire Rauner getting in office It seems my employer Caterpillar will be staying in Illinois. Since the rich just got richer.
And now there will not be sny tax hike for companies, only the working stiffs will have to pay more for sure though.
GodTyrants.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I find it funny, that the Republicans in the state of Illinois are saying that this state is a Democratic state.

When counting backwords from the current governor.
Quinn .....Dem Got his office first from his predecessor going to jail.
Blogovich .....Dem did not finish his
term was impeached and jailed
George Ryan..... Republican held to 2 terms and went to jail for bribes while in the secretary of states office.
Jim Edgar republicican held the office for 2 terms and came from the secretary of states office. Left office as governor for health reasons. But later it came out that he was going to be indicted for abuse of power while in the Secretary states office.
Jim Thompson......Republican held office for 2 terms and did a pretty good job agreed by both parties back then.
Walker....Dem? And one and done. And did not do great either.
So that goes back to atleast 30+ years. But this is a Demecratic state.
Right it is:p
Maybe n the house and senate yes.
Over this time frame But not in the top stop. And never will be.
We are a conservative state that tends to vote republican and change party lines in mid- term ele tions and with party disenchantment.
And that will always be they eat it is.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts