Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###############SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ################## 12/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Packed and ready to travel back to CA for another week. Good news is after this round trip I will be Southwest A-List for 2015 which means no standing in long lines for baggage check or security ( I was A-List this year). I will also enjoy the benefits of being Diamond Status at Hilton. There are a couple of perks there. Have a great day gents!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Go Broncos! Still need to get to a Broncos game, but tickets are way too expensive compared to going to baseball games :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Go Broncos! Still need to get to a Broncos game, but tickets are way too expensive compared to going to baseball games :lol:

Took my son to his and mine first Saints game a few weeks ago and I paid more for nose bleed tickets than I do for most of my Cubs tickets. I do have to say that we still had a good view even in the noise bleed section though and we will be going back again.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
when I sell all my Dawson cards I'm going to a Bronco home game ----------------------------------- I wish
go Detroit
Perks at a Hilton ? I won't ask but you know want I'd say LOL

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Mom in Law arrived last night and is staying with us most of the week. Doing home made Christmas pictures today as well as looking at Christmas lights later on. Coffee is brewed and I am starting up the pot roast for dinner later too.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sounds like a great day alex. Have fun!

Morning guys
Have to tear my door apart and reconnect the window to the lifters and attach the mirror later today. Hope everyone has a great day.
Excited to watch the LOB lay the smack down on the niners
#GOHAWKS

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
when I sell all my Dawson cards I'm going to a Bronco home game ----------------------------------- I wish
go Detroit
Perks at a Hilton ? I won't ask but you know want I'd say LOL

When you get ready to sell all your Dawson cards let me know lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
this time of year you always see a bunch of cards you don't typically see. Another popped yesterday that's on my list and I debated back and forth with myself until my GF looked at me and told me to stop being cheap. Here card in question

Attachments

• 1418580947772.jpg
    1418580947772.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 13

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys. I drained the French press almost as quickly as I filled it. I have a small project to do today, reinforcing a fish tank stand. It's one of those massive 210 gallon tanks. I'm reinforcing the bottom where the filter sits. Adding 2x4 studs so that it actually rests on the floor.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
this time of year you always see a bunch of cards you don't typically see. Another popped yesterday that's on my list and I debated back and forth with myself until my GF looked at me and told me to stop being cheap. Here card in question

Nice card and smart girl lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ok guys.
I have a few cards set aside for people already (@tramers [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] @Apharis [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] ) but I want to give back to the entire morning thread. Go check out my transactions thread and let me know. It's free to you guys first then planning a site wide deal

Dan what kind of griffeys are you looking for? I have over 200 doubles most from 90-2000 with a few later years thrown in. [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=7671]mntwins[/MENTION]fan there are more I'm not recalling usernames at the moment.

Brad: feel bad I can't remember your username at the moment but I know you had some interest in a pirates seat card in my sale thread.

Here's a few that aren't in that thread if you guys go look

Attachments

• 1418582277645.jpg
    1418582277645.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1418582285540.jpg
    1418582285540.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 14

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
list of who /what I need
Hunter Harvey O's
Madison Bumgarner
newer Rangers - played at Hickory
Carolina Panthers - anything
MATT CAPPS SWEET SPOT AUTOS
Start watching where your player is during minor league and if he plays here I should be able to get something --- South Atlantic League . I don't do pictures but auto's very easy on GU baseballs , ticket stubs and cards etc .
BTW ; tickets on me if you're MT regular --- 100 days away

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ok guys.
I have a few cards set aside for people already (@tramers @MrMet @Apharis @MojoDan @AmishDave ) but I want to give back to the entire morning thread. Go check out my transactions thread and let me know. It's free to you guys first then planning a site wide deal

Dan what kind of griffeys are you looking for? I have over 200 doubles most from 90-2000 with a few later years thrown in. @clarkzac @mntwinsfan there are more I'm not recalling usernames at the moment.

Brad: feel bad I can't remember your username at the moment but I know you had some interest in a pirates seat card in my sale thread.

Here's a few that aren't in that thread if you guys go look

Love the Ott and Stengel!

Members online

Latest posts