Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

So, the other day I posted that I was looking for a Banks auto. I knew it'd be tough seeing how "death crazy" people get. I post a quick item up for trade, but I get a PM from [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]

He told me to stop looking. It was his birthday, but Greg was the one giving gifts. I got this today:
image.jpg

Thanks, man!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So, the other day I posted that I was looking for a Banks auto. I knew it'd be tough seeing how "death crazy" people get. I post a quick item up for trade, but I get a PM from [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]

He told me to stop looking. It was his birthday, but Greg was the one giving gifts. I got this today:
View attachment 45795

Thanks, man!

Very Nice!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
It was nice and sunny today. Took the kid to the playground, got some Chinese food, fixed up the garage. I even studied a bit. Now it's hot chocolate time...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mmmmm!

Hey, now! I am the only person around here that can get away with intentionally understating Dan's awesomeness!

I feel that anybody that has benefited from Dan's awesomeness and generosity has the right to understate it!

Also have this JapanFractor /35 :)

scan0037_zps627e8f14.jpg

Just keep rubbing it in why don't ya :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Appreciate all of the kind words fellas. Happy to help when I can, and I've certainly received my fair share of nice cards on here.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all! Gonna be a wild weekend for me, waiting for the SB tomorrow and my birthday the day after...it's about to go down!! But has anybody caught Mr Cubs memorial service today, it was very touching IMO

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I thought that I had a buyer for my Shannon Stewart game used bat, but unfortunately I had to decline the guys offer. I don't even wanna know what it would cost to ship a bat to Canada.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just sold the gardy gnome that I posted earlier. Not quite as much as what the last one sold for, but solid for my $15 investment into the grab bag it came in

Members online

Latest posts