Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*#*#*#*#*#Monday Morning After the SuperBowl Thread*#*#*#*#

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening, haven't read the thread yet. Still mad and upset about the worst call in superbowl history. The game was won! Crazy. I didn't even play and I had a hard time sleeping.
Anyway, hope everyone's had a great day. Work was ok, did my taxes (nice refund coming) and 10 seconds after I hit send on those ebay notified me my griffey letter set sold! Sad to see it go but wasn't feeling it anymore.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Great card Stepper!

Hope you you and your family can stay safe and warm Yanks.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Class wasn't too bad tonight. Ended up testing out on the conscious/unconscious choking for infants/child/adults. Considering I've done it before it wasn't a big deal for me

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks Dan.

So, let's say you have an auto on a postcard type item. And like myself have a main PC of sweet spot autographs. The same auto is available in a sweet spot but at 10x the price paid for the postcard.. worth it to you for one of the the largest PC items available? We're talking less than 10 copies, only made one year

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks Dan.

So, let's say you have an auto on a postcard type item. And like myself have a main PC of sweet spot autographs. The same auto is available in a sweet spot but at 10x the price paid for the postcard.. worth it to you for one of the the largest PC items available? We're talking less than 10 copies, only made one year

I'd say it depends if it hampers your collection by paying x amount for the item. If you can absorb the cost and still go on collecting like you'd like , go for it. If it makes you unable to pursue other items you want , put it off. Or if it will drive you nuts not to have it and you feel you'll regret pulling the trigger , go for it then too, esp if the cost is fair and you could move it if needed w/o a loss..

Ryan

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'd wait to make sure everything went alright *knock on wood* but today's sale almost makes the purchase a wash

Welcome to the MT btw. Can't believe you weren't coming in here

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just realized that I don't have a box the right size to mail the Gardy Gnome in :( WalMart had nothing in terms of boxes, with the smallest one there being 14"x14"x14" I need one about half the size. I'll hit up the dollar store tomorrow morning hoping they have one

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow. I'm a little disappointed in myself that I missed that Mr. Herb Simpson passed away a couple of weeks ago. He has been by far one of my favorite TTM successes to day.

http://www.wwltv.com/story/sports/2...seball-player--no-native-dies-at-94/21512381/
scan0012_zps3e85a2a8.jpg
scan0013_zps919eaf0e.jpg

Members online

Latest posts