Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I hate the star wars app. they cant just release normal inserts like bunt and huddle. you have to trade in cards and do this and do that to get cards.

That's not exactly true. All the inserts are released in packs the same as Bunt and that's the only way to get them (other than trading with other collectors). All the Smugglers Den "trading up" is is really a nice way to dump all your duplicate base cards and is only for parallels. The parallels are all available in packs as well but it's simply like if Bunt gave you the option of trading in 5 of your white base dupes to turn them in to one red parallel. Again, the Den is only for parallel upgrades and isn't necessary in the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
That's not exactly true. All the inserts are released in packs the same as Bunt and that's the only way to get them (other than trading with other collectors). All the Smugglers Den "trading up" is is really a nice way to dump all your duplicate base cards and is only for parallels. The parallels are all available in packs as well but it's simply like if Bunt gave you the option of trading in 5 of your white base dupes to turn them in to one red parallel. Again, the Den is only for parallel upgrades and isn't necessary in the least

the only inserts i ever see are super high numbered garbage. do they not every have low numbered inserts? also when i get notified of a new insert i go in to check and there is no pack available for sale.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Ugh, I keep forgetting to sign in to get my coins. How do you trade in cards on Star Wars?

I think it might have been mentioned earlier but just go to the Smugglers Den section. For example, click on a blue variant. It will then show you how many and if you have enough of the white base cards needed to make a blue. If you do, you can click "swap" and it will replace your 5 white cards with one blue and so on with other colors. It's a nice option

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
the only inserts i ever see are super high numbered garbage. do they not every have low numbered inserts? also when i get notified of a new insert i go in to check and there is no pack available for sale.

A lot are higher but I like that. The lower numbered ones do seem to be more reward based for completing sets or are from packs that sell out quickly. I wonder how many users each app has

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Opened one pack just for the heck of it today. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

1451954543671.jpg

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Diamond VIP receive 110,000 coins a day
Black VIP 35,000 a day
Gold VIP 13,500

Us lame folks who have decided to spend no money 2,500. Think this maybe a little lop sided when the contests start.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD

Just curious what you consider high numbered? Most of the highly collectible sets and fairly attainable marathons are <3000 count on Star Wars. Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if the Star Wars daily users is equivalent to the daily users of Huddle, Bunt & Kick combined.

As [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] stated, the smuggler den is just an added feature - it does not take the place of anything but trading up for base parallels and the occasional den variants of inserts.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
With the new coin payout structure I had to wait an additional 3 days for the weekly bonus. Used to get it on Sundays, now it's on Wednesday. At least it's still 50k.

The Long Island set that's now out seems pretty useless to me. What's next? "New from Bunt! It's the 'Players Named Dave' set! Chase color variants in the 100k Super Dave Packs! Go crack some packs!" :p

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So according to an article, the new coin structure is just for the rest of the offseason and will go back to normal when the season starts

Also, I had a lot of coins built up, now I don't, and I still don't have the Piazza HOF card :(

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So according to an article, the new coin structure is just for the rest of the offseason and will go back to normal when the season starts

Also, I had a lot of coins built up, now I don't, and I still don't have the Piazza HOF card :(

I read the same thing about the reduced coins for the off season

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone have a dupe griffey HOF to trade me for piazza HOF? Or willing to loan me a dupe for the reward and I'll trade it back.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone have a dupe griffey HOF to trade me for piazza HOF? Or willing to loan me a dupe for the reward and I'll trade it back.

Saw your post, decided to go in and buy another pack...bam...Griffey :(...traded it almost immediately for a Piazza!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Saw your post, decided to go in and buy another pack...bam...Griffey :(...traded it almost immediately for a Piazza!

Oh good, I had 3 and was going to give you one. But since you did get one I accepted a trade for a trout robbed in center (188) and two a&g blacks of yasmany tomas and Francisco rodriguez

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Oh good, I had 3 and was going to give you one. But since you did get one I accepted a trade for a trout robbed in center (188) and two a&g blacks of yasmany tomas and Francisco rodriguez

Oh shoot, you were looking for a Griffey, I read it wrong and thought you were looking for Piazza...dumb

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
monte irvin card is available in bunt - it is a free one-card pack. I snagged mine yesterday so I don't know if it's still around today or for how long it will be made available to bunt users.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
monte irvin card is available in bunt - it is a free one-card pack. I snagged mine yesterday so I don't know if it's still around today or for how long it will be made available to bunt users.

Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed mine, would've totally missed it as I just go in, grab my daily coins and leave again

Members online