Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 1/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Cold snowy day here in Cincy. In court all morning but now we have an 8 month old in our custody (whom is in the hospital) from this day until a judge releases her to a different state (Alabama). Thing is, that state wont accept her. So now its up to lawyers & judges to decide where this child will go from here.

Have a good day all!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Pretty good here. Any new A&G autographs for you lately?

Not much lately. I've slowed way down on the TTM front the last year. I've just been way too busy with school and work. I do have one getting sent out to a private signing with Phil Niekro. I'm hoping to get a few sent out for spring training though

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not much lately. I've slowed way down on the TTM front the last year. I've just been way too busy with school and work. I do have one getting sent out to a private signing with Phil Niekro. I'm hoping to get a few sent out for spring training though

I understand. Good luck with your spring training autographs.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lol,
Bumped my fs thread I made on BO way to late last night. Looked it was on page 4 already.. had 3 warnings/and a post saying I had to wait 24 hrs within 3 minutes. So suspend me...
I only go to sell and creep the sales page hoping something isn't prospect based.

I've been more involved over there but it's not worth it

Last edited:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Lol,
Bumped my fs thread I made on BO way to late last night. Looked it was on page 4 already.. had 3 warnings/and a post saying I had to wait 24 hrs within 3 minutes. So suspend me...
I only go to sell and creep the sales page hoping something isn't prospect based.

That stinks. I actually made my 1st purchase over there last week. Wouldn't of saw it but I started to use the Tapatalk app since the FCB app isn't working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
In honor of Mr. Irvin's passing today, I'm able to post one of my Ginter autographs that I have.

Irvin%20Monte_zpsqh0rcl9o_1.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Lol,

Warnings for bumping a thread? And people suggest that FCB was over-moderated :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That stinks. I actually made my 1st purchase over there last week. Wouldn't of saw it but I started to use the Tapatalk app since the FCB app isn't working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently downloaded Tapatalk but I am not liking it as much as the FCB app

Members online

Latest posts