Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Go Eagles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good win for the Eagles today over the Cowboys. I really thought it would be a close game. I feel a lot better about Sanchez being our QB after beating a good team on the road today. He made up for the butt fumble a few years ago. Anybody know why Sanchez and Cooper were in disagreement on the field? I'm guessing Riley ran the wrong route. Eagles now 6-0 on Thanksgiving day. Go Eagles!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sanchez was ticked off 'cuz Cooper lined up wrong, that's all...

And as a Cowboys fan, I wasn't surprised at all at the result. Lesser talented teams have been running well and using screen passes against Dallas alot lately. Heck, the stinkin' Giants basically gave the game back to Dallas last week.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sanchez was ticked off 'cuz Cooper lined up wrong, that's all...

And as a Cowboys fan, I wasn't surprised at all at the result. Lesser talented teams have been running well and using screen passes against Dallas alot lately. Heck, the stinkin' Giants basically gave the game back to Dallas last week.
Well lets see how badly the bears lose to the Cowboys on Thursday...........

Members online