Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
[MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] - Re: Peyton helmets. Earlier Colts authentics with blue face masks. No UT. Trying to get another for $300 shipped with display case.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Haven't been posting any Dawson pick ups lately. Just got done working 158 hours in the past two weeks. The job I'm traveling to today shouldn't be as demanding, maybe I will have some time to get some scanning done.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. Haven't been posting any Dawson pick ups lately. Just got done working 158 hours in the past two weeks. The job I'm traveling to today shouldn't be as demanding, maybe I will have some time to get some scanning done.

So selfish, just because you work a few hours over time u can't share your new pick ups? :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Start work for the summer today. It's my first time working at the cemetery with snow on the ground lol. The one bad thing about working today is that there is a service, so it will be interesting to see how that goes, especially with there being two new coworkers out here

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. My wedding anniversary today, number 13.

Tracked down 2 ticket stubs I've wanted for my Grace PC. Old stubs can be hard to find!

Cubs home debut, 5/6/88
$_57.JPG

Hits for the Cycle, 5/9/93 (two for the price of one, and full tickets)
$_57.JPG

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!
Brad - Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.!!
I usually don't post at lunch but I just wanted to share a purchase I made today:

2004 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold numbered out of 25.
My first Ruth bat relic!:)

Members online