Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing off my Jim Thome player collection!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThomeCollector

Apr 15, 2010
Sunshine State
Hello Everyone!

I go by ThomeCollector here on FCB but used to go by GZThome25 on other boards and on Beckett back when there were forums for trading/buying/selling. I've been collecting cards since I was a kid and seriously collecting since 2000.

I've started to upload my Jim Thome collection to my own personal website here:

http://www.jimthomecards.com

It's taken about 12 years to amass these cards, and I'm still scanning many of the game used, patch cards, and inserts so they're not all here. I'll be updating over the next few weeks. Just thought I'd share my passion with everyone. Some of these are very shortprinted and often hard to find, so I like to have this as an encyclopedia of sorts for Thome collectors as well.

Regards,

GZThome25

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I could probably find out with a little sleuthing, but maybe you know off the top of your head. Does Thome has a certified auto in a Dodger uniform?

ThomeCollector

Apr 15, 2010
Sunshine State
I could probably find out with a little sleuthing, but maybe you know off the top of your head. Does Thome has a certified auto in a Dodger uniform?

He does. Only 2. Both from 2009 UD Signature Stars. A gold sigs #'d to 10 and a superstar sigs to 5. I only ever saw one of the gold versions. Haven't seen a single one in a few years. Considering he only has 15 certified dodgers autos from one product in 2 variants, from one year, it would be really hard to find. I haven't gotten my hands on one yet.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Cool, thanks. looks like one I will probably not add. I got a few all time greats like that this way, such as Murray, Maddux & Garciaparra. The average person typically doesn't think of a player like that as a Dodger, but it is fun to add autographs of my team like this, especially stars and HOF level players.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Hello Everyone!

I go by ThomeCollector here on FCB but used to go by GZThome25 on other boards and on Beckett back when there were forums for trading/buying/selling. I've been collecting cards since I was a kid and seriously collecting since 2000.

I've started to upload my Jim Thome collection to my own personal website here:

http://www.jimthomecards.com

It's taken about 12 years to amass these cards, and I'm still scanning many of the game used, patch cards, and inserts so they're not all here. I'll be updating over the next few weeks. Just thought I'd share my passion with everyone. Some of these are very shortprinted and often hard to find, so I like to have this as an encyclopedia of sorts for Thome collectors as well.

Regards,

GZThome25

That is an amazing Thome collection. I've been collecting Thome cards since 2002. Lot's of fun. Thanks for the Thome website you provided.

Members online

Latest posts