Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

September call-ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
here's a few more that caught my eye (sorry if mentioned earlier). Some are guys I've enjoyed from seeing in the PCL so they might be more like AAAA'ers and not much interest to others other than Neshek.

Pat Neshek
Brock Peterson
Francisco Peguero
Ross Wolf
Arquimedes Caminero -- i like him because I love that first name!

Joey Butler - will remember his drop of the final flyball out -- lost in the sun in a day game -- that gave the Isotopes a walkoff win!

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I hope there are some additional call ups for the Cubs. I would think the way they are pumping the buildup of the farm system they might give some of these guys a look at big league action. I suppose they don't want to mess with their heads if they are not successful and run the risk of losing time toward arbitration and FA. At least it would give some of us a reason to watch again.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Neshek just pitched against the O's a week or 2 ago. He must be moving up and down alot.

He was designated for assignment last week or so. He's a great guy to have in the bullpen. I wish he was still with the Twins

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Jonathan Schoop Makes the most of it!!

In his MLB debut he singles in his first at bat. Hits his first HR, makes his first double play, has his first walk, and get's his first 2 pie faces!
Welcome to the big leagues kid.
Will be fun to see what he does tonight.

Members online

Latest posts