Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Danbury Mint Sealed 22 kt Gold cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
I have seen this Canseco for years:
s-l500_zpsw8a6k4jc.jpg

But a few month ago I saw this Canseco:
_57%2030_zps9lb4sjfo.jpg

So the Oakland A's version... I have never seen it before and can't find a reference or anything about this variation - Any ideas or knowledge out there?

-AJ

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I don't know exactly how many versions there are but many have multiple copyright dates on the back. I believe Brad [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] has multiple teams of Grace and I have 1998 and 2001 copyrights of Clark but his that I have both have Texas as the team.

No clue how many versions there actually are though.

Ryan

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
It doesn't surprise me there would be multiple versions of Canseco. I have three versions of Sandy Alomar Jr. in my collection. I have the Indians, White Sox, and Rockies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I have seen this Canseco for years:
s-l500_zpsw8a6k4jc.jpg

But a few month ago I saw this Canseco:
_57%2030_zps9lb4sjfo.jpg

So the Oakland A's version... I have never seen it before and can't find a reference or anything about this variation - Any ideas or knowledge out there?

-AJ

Danbury Golds were kind of an ongoing set during the 2000's. Players got updated with team changes. I don't know of a checklist with all the variations though. The Grace's I have are:

2000 (Cubs Away Jersey)
00DANBURYMINTGOLD.jpg

2003 (Diamondbacks Home Jersey)
03DANBURYMINTGOLD.jpg

2007 (Cubs Home Jersey)
07DANBURYMINTGOLD.jpg

Members online

No members online now.