Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home (Pay it forward) part Deuce.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I agree with Rum. Very cool card. A lot of people don't appreciate less used GU items, but I love them. (helmets, hats, shoes)

I appreciate them, but Dawson does not have many of them! Awesome card also, surprised it is still unclaimed

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I tried giving this away in a contest once already but did not have a scan. They run just a smidgen small. If you think topps has trouble keeping their redemptions straight you should have seen the fiasco that was my T shirt order lol. Anyway it's free if anyone wants it I think they are super cool and they are pretty good quality. Homage makes nice shirts, this is an XL

scan0001.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I did not realize this was resurrected. I'm glad to see it working so well.

It's not... @mmier118 bumped it after nearly 4 months for an update to an item he tried giving away at some point and is offering up in here. I would of just went to the free to go home low-end thread which has never had any issues and has been a bright star on the board. IMO this thread/idea is toast and was laid to rest back in October 2013...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
It's not... @mmier118 bumped it after nearly 4 months for an update to an item he tried giving away at some point and is offering up in here. I would of just went to the free to go home low-end thread which has never had any issues and has been a bright star on the board. IMO this thread/idea is toast and was laid to rest back in October 2013...
You never know. Now that the holidays are over, people free up some resources.

A_Pharis

I tried giving this away in a contest once already but did not have a scan. They run just a smidgen small. If you think topps has trouble keeping their redemptions straight you should have seen the fiasco that was my T shirt order lol. Anyway it's free if anyone wants it I think they are super cool and they are pretty good quality. Homage makes nice shirts, this is an XL

View attachment 29753

That's actually a sweet shirt.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Hey sorry for bumping a dead thread i didnt know it was dead and I couldn't find the low end one it must be slow too, should I move this offer over there? Didn't think it was a big deal posting this up here as I wasn't looking for anything in return except to find a good home for a sweet shirt

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey sorry for bumping a dead thread i didnt know it was dead and I couldn't find the low end one it must be slow too, should I move this offer over there? Didn't think it was a big deal posting this up here as I wasn't looking for anything in return except to find a good home for a sweet shirt

It's not a big deal. The shirt is bad a$$ but this thread was freaking dead as hell months ago and bumping with this is an empty promise IMO.

Damn, I'd claim but the thread is dead. It has to be before the upper thread. How the heck did you even find it?!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Shirt is gone gave it away via PM so I'm happy it found a good home. On finding this thread I just did a search for "free to a good home" and the first thread that popped up was the previous upper echelon thread and it had a link to the new, now old thread. I'm still kind of learning message board protocal so it was good to figure out the whole bumping old threads thing. Not knowing some of this stuff does make me feel old though lol.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
It's not a big deal. The shirt is bad a$$ but this thread was freaking dead as hell months ago and bumping with this is an empty promise IMO.

Damn, I'd claim but the thread is dead. It has to be before the upper thread. How the heck did you even find it?!

---

Mike is doing something nice and to call the thread "dead", well, that's your opinion and I'm glad to see someone still try to use it. Personally, if I had something I wanted to give away, I'd of found this thread and bumped it as well. After all, Mike is using it for the very purpose it was created. I just don't understand the negativity.

Nice to hear it was claimed!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Mike is doing something nice and to call the thread "dead", well, that's your opinion and I'm glad to see someone still try to use it. Personally, if I had something I wanted to give away, I'd of found this thread and bumped it as well. After all, Mike is using it for the very purpose it was created. I just don't understand the negativity.

Nice to hear it was claimed!

It's honesty! I don't know why you keep holding onto this concept. It's crashed and burned and created more negativity as a thread and/or concept than it did good. You flat out can't argue that. Seeing it bumped is like ripping back into a cut that's healed lol

AND (for the record) this is coming from someone who was for it and gave away about 5 items before claiming even 1!

Either way, my opinion I guess.

---

Members online

No members online now.