Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Topps series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Player Selection: 9.9 - Who knows how the players are selected for series 1 or series 2 but Topps knows series 1 will always sell and yes, they purposely leave bigger stars and rookies out of series one so you'll buy series 2 as well.
(...)
Bring on Heritage!

I'd think you'd want more stars included in series 1. For instance, when Jeter was in his playing days, Jeter fans probably wouldn't care if he was in every series. Today, you could probably say the same for Trout. Also would give you can excuse to put in series 1 the major free-agent stars in their old threads one more time (and use series 2 to hype their first flagship cards in their new uniforms.

As for Heritage, I concur. Collectors will focus on heritage and series 1 box prices will drop nicely that I can pick up my couple of boxes. When series 1 is the only new product out there, box prices remain decent.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
sold 6 Bautista cards at 9.99 each (when others were selling at $15-$20

Now I see them at $5-$7

Yes, it's nuts!

I've been thinking by reading this thread that Bautista is a photo var but I just looked at the list and he's not on there. Paying that much for a not rare(r) base card is nuts!

Members online

Latest posts