Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'13 Bowman Draft Jumbo Case Break - Break 2/12 9:03pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
excel didnt have his phone with him at all yesterday when I texted him and sometimes work/other things come up. I think we will get this done by tonight or sometime tomorrow which isnt too bad

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Current status (as on page 1):

7 - tribefan26 - Pirates
1 - jimmyjam1973 - Indians
11 - ReSoxSoul - Dodgers
14 - lisu - Yankees
13 -Frostee12 - Orioles
6 - RedSoxSoul - Cubs
5 - prospectorgems - Rockies
3 - RedSoxSoul - Red Sox
10 - excel_b - Twins
2 - lisu - Cardinals
9 - RedSoxSoul -
15 - excel_b -
12 - frostee12 -
4 - rbadger -
8 - excel_b -

Then round 2 snake

Frostee12

Feb 28, 2013
[MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] no one is pointing out the fact you were holding up the draft process. So please don't insinuate that your the only one who works to pay for breaks. I think we are all equally excited to be in a break but people need to be a little diligent by looking at least once or twice which takes 5 minutes to see where things are at . Just saying. !

Frostee12

Feb 28, 2013
[MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] no one is pointing out the fact you were holding up the draft process. So please don't insinuate that your the only one who works to pay for breaks. I think we are all equally excited to be in a break but people need to be a little diligent by looking at least once or twice which takes 5 minutes to see where things are at . Just saying. !

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
@lisu no one is pointing out the fact you were holding up the draft process. So please don't insinuate that your the only one who works to pay for breaks. I think we are all equally excited to be in a break but people need to be a little diligent by looking at least once or twice which takes 5 minutes to see where things are at . Just saying. !

sorry - I checked all yesterday like I said - but if I'm in a meeting - getting tweets and text messages won't help. I'm usually super fast at picking if you look at my last pick but things come up. Now ironically, you're the one who hasn't picked in 45 minutes.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I texted excel yesterday and I am doing his picks so that will help, as I said yesterday he was tied up all day and left his phone at home.

Members online

Latest posts