Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's a Pure Power Piazza from '96:

9a219702-8c4a-4ba4-9c6c-bcb0ade595d6_zps6e0ecadd.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Need advice fellas. Ordered a new power cord for my label maker, and it arrived. I plugged it into the maker and then the surge protector last night. Got sparks then the fried electronics smell. Maker now powers on, but won't do anything else. Do I contact the seller about it and see what he's willing to do, or do I just eat it and buy a new maker?

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning fellas! Out in the oilfields of Williston, North Dakota again. I'll be up here through next Wednesday and got a call this morning at 6 saying a job was ready when we arrive on location. Sucks because we didn't even get into town until 1 this morning. Oh well, if you want money you gotta work, right?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

just about to list a bunch of Nascar 1:24 diecasts on Ebay.. No room to display them so time to part with them. Puppies are using my dining/living room like a Nascar track as I type this so I guess they are in the spirit!

Have a great day everyone!

A_Pharis

Need advice fellas. Ordered a new power cord for my label maker, and it arrived. I plugged it into the maker and then the surge protector last night. Got sparks then the fried electronics smell. Maker now powers on, but won't do anything else. Do I contact the seller about it and see what he's willing to do, or do I just eat it and buy a new maker?

Sounds like you got the wrong adapter. That smell was probably parts of the controller cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts