Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
That was my thought. Unfortunately, I've burnt up my share if car stereos, so familiar with the smell lol.

Just trying to decide what, if any, recourse I may have.

Did the item delivered match what you ordered? If you got what you paid for/requested - and just happened to request the wrong item (or there was some other malfunction out of the seller's control) - seems like the seller properly completed his/her end of the transaction.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!!

Haven't dropped into the Matador in a few days. Been in NOLA for a huge energy conference. First time in the city and really like it. Food was so so but they were business dinners and from what I hear we didn't hit the hot spots.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! Its the first morning where I feel that I got enough sleep, but I'm sure I won't feel that way after sitting through class later today :lol:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
If the part you ordered was the right model, and it malfunctioned... then just see about getting your money back for the charger. You can ask about what coverage they offer for defective items.

Did the item delivered match what you ordered? If you got what you paid for/requested - and just happened to request the wrong item (or there was some other malfunction out of the seller's control) - seems like the seller properly completed his/her end of the transaction.

Well, I ordered the charger based on the listing title. There's no defining characteristics in the listing pic or on the charger itself. I've emailed the seller. It shouldn't have sparked immediately, like that. I'm thinking the circuits in the charger malfunctioned. Anyhow, we'll see what the seller says.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Wet and rainy this morning. It has been pretty wet the last few days but we have been really lucky as of late with nice weather so I guess it is long overdue lol. 3 more days of work then I am off for 5 days, gets more exciting by the hour! Hoping the rain lets up a bit by next week as I have plans to golf on Tuesday.

Autocorrect getting the best of ya this morning?

This is never true ;)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

So March Madness is under way. My contest has its first 2 causalities
Wildcat4 team won but not by the required points so someone else has that buy in team.
Also Charlie had Mid Tenn and they got beat by 13 so he is gone from the contest as well.

Sorry Charlie

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture12181-hump-day-232.jpg

Pose from that side to hide the wedding ring.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well just got a call and I had to change my observation days. So instead of having 2 weeks to get ready I go in next Tuesday, but in the end it is probably better because it will give me more time to work on the paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts