Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Jeter may start the season on the the DL, but NYY fans should be happy he out-lasted the other guy on this car by about a decade:

SplitScreenRefractorJeterNomar_zps5cde6a40.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Jeter may start the season on the the DL, but NYY fans should be happy he out-lasted the other guy on this car by about a decade:

SplitScreenRefractorJeterNomar_zps5cde6a40.jpg

Good morning everyone.

I remember when Nomar, Jeter, and A-Rod were talked about in the same breath. Looks like Jeter is the last man standing.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

We were fortunate to not get any snow yesterday.. just a little rain! Hoping that storm was the last threat for this year because we've definately had enough.

Have a great day everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Man coffee is in session right now!

Early bird catches the worm - a new Belle 1998 Tek spiked on Sportlots and it's a pattern I need lol... only 14 more to go!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Just getting feast ti do my classroom observations. Finns be leaving in 15-20 minutes to go spend 7.5 hours at the school. I only go to class 7 hours each week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts