Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Boxes of NEW 2013 Leaf Power Showcase Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have no idea who any of these guys are, so I will let eBay decide the values!!!
Box #1:
001.jpg

002.jpg

Box #2:
003.jpg

004-1.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Rob

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
At first I thought these were autographs of A-class softball players...i was looking for BJ Fulk or Jeff Hall. However, I believe the PowerShowcase is like a big home run derby/camp for some of the top high schoolers in the country

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Hazekiah Randolph is supposed to be in high school?

Looks more like Robinson Cano's dad than a teenager.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
At first I thought these were autographs of A-class softball players...i was looking for BJ Fulk or Jeff Hall. However, I believe the PowerShowcase is like a big home run derby/camp for some of the top high schoolers in the country

Thats funny I thought the same thing about it looking like softball players.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

Correct. They also hold a "scout day," as well as informational seminars for the top high schoolers around the country, and the world.

Here's a good video on it:

Bryce Harper hits 502ft baseball home run in the 2009 Power Showcase - YouTube

Members online

Latest posts