Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90/00 32 Box Break Scans!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
almost everything scanned. I did not scan all the blues from Brilliants and a few of the other base inserts. All #ed hits have been scanned

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty sweet. I think I have that Belle but it's still pretty nice! I would of died if the Starting 9 was Belle LOL!

AK11

May 24, 2010
Is the Jeter triumvirate an Illuminator? At least my Griffey spot got an insert. Jeter and A Rod did well. The Biggio net fusion is cool also.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I guess in this break I would define big money as covering the cost of the slot.

I bet the Starting 9 covered the cost of the cheap Pirates team slot... Maybe the Kevin Brown 24k covered the cost of the Dodgers team slot... and maybeeeeeeee the dual Jeter auto covered that spot?

All in all, unless I'm missing something, that's about it. I am more interested in how many spots in general, player or team, got cards worth equal or more than what they paid for the slot. I'm guessing half or less?

At the end of the day though, the entertainment factor was great and a lot of this was a gamble/insurance on a HUGE card to hit... aka like if the Starting 9 was Belle :lol: (I would of shat myself)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
There were some good tuff hits, just happened that they weren't stars. So if the Starting 9 and 24kt etc were stars it would have been "wow". But I'm glad those who bought teams slots got hits, they deserved as much as they player slots.

The Jeter / Rolen was sweet

Thanks Andrew

Ryan

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet the Starting 9 covered the cost of the cheap Pirates team slot... Maybe the Kevin Brown 24k covered the cost of the Dodgers team slot... and maybeeeeeeee the dual Jeter auto covered that spot?

All in all, unless I'm missing something, that's about it. I am more interested in how many spots in general, player or team, got cards worth equal or more than what they paid for the slot. I'm guessing half or less?

At the end of the day though, the entertainment factor was great and a lot of this was a gamble/insurance on a HUGE card to hit... aka like if the Starting 9 was Belle :lol: (I would of shat myself)

The Starting 9 probably would net around $10-15, so even then it would be short of cost in and of itself. Personally, I picked up the lot expecting nothing but base cards and maybe a few 1/pack type parallels, since I'm lacking a ton of cards from the years we busted. I think it would be tough to "break even" on any of the lots if you were looking to buy in and resell. I viewed the break as something geared toward player/team collectors from the get go - a shot at something really nice from a diverse group of boxes that may not otherwise show up on the market.

From that perspective, I think the break was great. We hit a number of cards that would have been a very, very tough pull, and I think overall killed the odds.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
YAY! A Paul O'neill Bowman's Best heading my way along with some assorted common O'Neill's?????

Fordman

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
There were some good tuff hits, just happened that they weren't stars. So if the Starting 9 and 24kt etc were stars it would have been "wow". But I'm glad those who bought teams slots got hits, they deserved as much as they player slots.

The Jeter / Rolen was sweet

Thanks Andrew

Ryan

check your PM's when you can. and thank you for letting me open all the awesome product but I hate you all , this sort is a XXXXX

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I got a Juan Atomic?!?!??!!??!?! How did I miss that? I saw the O'Neill get pulled, went to get Froot Loops, and when I got back I thought you guys were talking about a Troy Glaus Atomic numbered 100/100?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I got a Juan Atomic?!?!??!!??!?! How did I miss that? I saw the O'Neill get pulled, went to get Froot Loops, and when I got back I thought you guys were talking about a Troy Glaus Atomic numbered 100/100?

I missed that too, u did well with Gonzo

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I missed that too, u did well with Gonzo

Ryan
Ryan - I'm sure we'll wait for all this round to be mailed out, etc. but when do you anticipate round 2? Any additional thoughts on # of boxes, days to break, structure, etc.? Will you just start a new thread to discuss and get it going? Thanks again for running. Great job.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ryan - I'm sure we'll wait for all this round to be mailed out, etc. but when do you anticipate round 2? Any additional thoughts on # of boxes, days to break, structure, etc.? Will you just start a new thread to discuss and get it going? Thanks again for running. Great job.

Maybe a month for #2 ??? I'm working on details and will post as soon as I know a lil more. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts