Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
My Bernie red arrived
1998 Bernie Williams Purple Crusade.jpg

Sweetness! Congrats

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
How do those differ from the regular Artist Proofs?

I believe he was referencing the holographic gold variations of both Thomas and Griffey with the Murray cards there to point at that very difference you are asking about.

I'll always be a 'Kid'...like THE 'KID'!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I believe he was referencing the holographic gold variations of both Thomas and Griffey with the Murray cards there to point at that very difference you are asking about.

I'll always be a 'Kid'...like THE 'KID'!

I was thinking that was probably the case, just never heard of this variation. Seems like this is more a printing "mistake" than an intentional variation, right?

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
So does anyone have 2 of the same card with the variation? From those photos I would conclude different cards received different foil not a varation. I know I've had light artist proof And the dark grey.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I picked up a 1997 Topps Stars Always Mint Olerud last evening. It's one of those cards that I didn't realize I didn't have until I saw the listing and checked my collection. It's unnumbered and the auction listing says they were 1:12 packs. Are Always Mint parallels particularly hard to find? I don't recall seeing any Oleruds for sale until now.