Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Made it home about an hour ago. I feel like crap. I'm getting sick, which caused me to get little sleep last night. I tried sleeping the first half of the drive home but that wasn't happening. I had to drive the second half. I'm exhausted and do not feel like unpacking everything right now. I should be getting some scans up later tonight or tomorrow of my mail

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Florida is outstanding! A co-worker and I bought Spring training tickets for the weekend of 6-8 Mar. We're going to watch the Yankees play Pittsburgh on the 6th and the Nationals on the 8th in Tampa at George Steinbrenner Stadium. The 7th is reserved for LCS hunting.:cool:

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
One of these days.......
For those that have attended, are there a good bit of items from, say, the late 60's of a certain New York baseball team not named the Yankee's?;-)

Honesty, when it comes to non-modern, if you cant find it at the natty, its probably not available

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Posting some Misc. stuff tonite to pay for some upcoming buys (I hope).

Totally random stuff, including some IMAX movie posters. But I have no idea about shipping on them, so that should be interesting. $6 sound fair?

But I should do well with a Steelers authentic jersey the Local Goodwill had out for $1.50. Should get about $30ish for it!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Posting some Misc. stuff tonite to pay for some upcoming buys (I hope).

Totally random stuff, including some IMAX movie posters. But I have no idea about shipping on them, so that should be interesting. $6 sound fair?

But I should do well with a Steelers authentic jersey the Local Goodwill had out for $1.50. Should get about $30ish for it!

Best of luck with your sales!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It looks to be in really good condition for the age. Kept locked away? Game used or just a wool cap?
I don't know enough about his auto to give a definate thought. but the entire thing looks almost to good to be true.

A_Pharis

It looks to be in really good condition for the age. Kept locked away?
I don't know enough about his auto to give a definate thought. but the entire thing looks almost to good to be true.

It's part of a MASSIVE collection that has a Ruth baseball, Mantle-signed glove.. a lot of signed vintage gloves, in fact, from the 20's - the 40's. The weird thing about this item is that it's the only "high end" item without a reserve. There's a lot of signed baseballs with no reserves. I figured it may have been a mistake, but I may take a shot, anyway. Only a day and a half left until close with hardly any auction action.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It's part of a MASSIVE collection that has a Ruth baseball, Mantle-signed glove.. a lot of signed vintage gloves, in fact, from the 20's - the 40's. The weird thing about this item is that it's the only "high end" item without a reserve. There's a lot of signed baseballs with no reserves. I figured it may have been a mistake, but I may take a shot, anyway. Only a day and a half left until close with hardly any auction action.

Is is part of the latest Goldin Auction? I know he had a "Shoeless" ball listed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online