Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Random thought of the night and only posting it here as he played in this era, but George Bell really has no Jersey/Patch cards?

Ryan

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Two nice ones in today for my PC's. Thanks [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] for hooking me up with the Hershiser. The Essential Credentials McGriff is my favorite McGriff card right now.

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Is it me or has the Essential Credential set become extremely more difficult. I have not seen a Lankford in more than 5 years......and yes I still need one.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Is it me or has the Essential Credential set become extremely more difficult. I have not seen a Lankford in more than 5 years......and yes I still need one.

I had the Clark , actually have had 2, and moved them to wait for a time to grab one at a discount. Since my last sale which was 2 years or so ago, I have seen 2 other Clark ones come up, but both were higher than I wanted to go at the time. So there has been some activity , but def not a ton.

Ryan

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I had the Clark , actually have had 2, and moved them to wait for a time to grab one at a discount. Since my last sale which was 2 years or so ago, I have seen 2 other Clark ones come up, but both were higher than I wanted to go at the time. So there has been some activity , but def not a ton.

Ryan

Currently I see 9 total cards and only two commons.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone have any of the 1996 Stadium Club Extreme Winners Gold cards? I really want a Sheffield. It took me about a month to even locate a scan of one

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Doesn't Burbank claim to upload or input like thousands of new cards a day or week or something? If that is true, I am always surprised how more Belle's don't show up regularly.

Yes to they constantly upload, but they do sell through multiple channels, plus the store. And I guess if they don't get access to the Belles, they can't sell em, they don't list many Wills either. I've seen some Will collections come through other consignors as they prob make sore that way vs selling to a place like Burbank.

Ryan

Ryan

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Does anyone have any of the 1996 Stadium Club Extreme Winners Gold cards? I really want a Sheffield. It took me about a month to even locate a scan of one

There's a Sheffield on Sportlots.

I'm a little surprised at how hard to find these seem to have become; I owned several back in the 98-99 era. All I picked up at shows for change, although I did only have the "cheap" guys (Sheffield, Caminiti, Galarraga, Larkin).

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
There's a Sheffield on Sportlots.

I'm a little surprised at how hard to find these seem to have become; I owned several back in the 98-99 era. All I picked up at shows for change, although I did only have the "cheap" guys (Sheffield, Caminiti, Galarraga, Larkin).

The one listed for $5? Any chance it's a listing error and is actually the Players version?

If anyone is a member of SL and would buy it, I'd quadruple your money and cover all shipping etc.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
The one listed for $5? Any chance it's a listing error and is actually the Players version?

If anyone is a member of SL and would buy it, I'd quadruple your money and cover all shipping etc.

its free to sign up but you can gladly quadruple my money if you want. Did the Brown Preferred Prized arrive?

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
daca7bcaa0a19fd3cb9472c576d289c3.jpg
d8e977f086a9e2a2e41353974bddec88.jpg

from my pc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
its free to sign up but you can gladly quadruple my money if you want. Did the Brown Preferred Prized arrive?

Yes sir, a couple of days ago. Thanks! Beautiful card.

I ended up signing up and buying the Sheffield. This place seems to have a better inventory than COMC, but a website 50 times worse. Seriously, I feel like I should be surfing SL via a 56k modem