Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 2011 Score Football...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, so I collect various sets. One of the problems I am having is when I go back and try to complete various sets that are not finished, for some reason(maybe it's my OCD), I feel the need to do the sp photo variations for them. Now, I don't do it for every set. But for some reason I'm really trying to take on the various score sets. I've finished 2015(which had to be by far the easiest) and I'm trying to go back and do others. But when I dug out my 2011 score, not only had I not finished the base set, I had zero sp photo variants. So...I went looking and it appears there are like a zillion of them. I found what I could as far as visual guides go. However, I'm also hearing about and seeing other, unlisted variations. Only of rookies of course. Now if I am piecing this together correctly, are these unlisted variations from the little team sets released in stores and whatnot? Or are they factory only variations? Reason I ask is I got a Colin Kaepernick that shows him in actual game action whereas the visual guide gives nothing more than photo shoot variations. And someone also mentions a Demarco Murray variation that is not listed either.

Anyone got any ideas? I really have been printing things out(lists and especially visual guides) and sticking them in a binder for later reference. Not just for me but for anyone who ever needs to know. I think as time goes on, some of this info will start to be lost or forgotten about. You may think not as the internet will always be around but some of this stuff is already hard to find through the usual sources. Beckett is spotty at best and a nightmare to navigate.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I cannot say for sure about 2011, but I know Score has often have a factory set that includes exclusive rookie variations. You may be hearing about those, which is why they wouldn't be on the standard product checklist.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I cannot say for sure about 2011, but I know Score has often have a factory set that includes exclusive rookie variations. You may be hearing about those, which is why they wouldn't be on the standard product checklist.

That's what I'm thinking. Or they were team sets. I guess I'll just find a factory set to buy and open er up!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ha, crickets. Can't share any insight since I don't collect them, but this site has basically 0 FB/BK/HKY guys. Another forum may get ya' some answers. Sorry about the lack of help.

Ryan

I figured the response would be minimal. Honestly I spend way more on football and basketball than o do baseball. For me, Panini>topps!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have a large collection of football by teams and most in alpha order so if you need something LMK . I am slow to find items at this time due to minor league baseball . Hint I have over 10,000 KC Chiefs and I don't collect that team .

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have a large collection of football by teams and most in alpha order so if you need something LMK . I am slow to find items at this time due to minor league baseball . Hint I have over 10,000 KC Chiefs and I don't collect that team .

I may take you up on that. It'll take me a while as all my lists are by number. It'll take some major digging, especially on older sets, to find out who I need from what teams.

Your stuff newer? Most of my set needs are between 2008-current....

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
as for years i'm not sure what years but more are 2005 up . I deal in bulk trades/ buys and sell as different players of team 10/100 packs .
over 400 Bagwells

Members online

Latest posts