Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******Tuesday Morning Thread **********5/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Tuesday already? :D

Nice pitching performance for Marcus Stroman on his 25th birthday yesterday!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I have a habit of not opening up my COMC orders. It was like a card break last night when I opened this almost 2 year old package.

image_58.jpeg

Mostly low end oddball and serial numbered stuff.

7026c9z0.jpeg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fells. Weekend wore me out, but it was fun. The boys enjoyed fishing, the open house at Cessna (had a nice air show and sky diver things, plus games and prizes) and they both got to experience their first theater movie. That was interesting, with the 2 yr old. Today I'm tired. Took some personal time, to get a couple extra hours (4 extra hours) of sleep. Just got to work.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

In court all morning and afternoon (Jury Duty).

Couple of shots from yesterday's Louisville Bats vs. Durham Bulls game. I was front row behind visitors' dugout. First time at Louisville Slugger Stadium, was very nice.

bats1.jpg

bats2.jpg

bats3.jpg

bats4.jpg

bats5.jpg

bats6.jpg

Great place to watch a AAA game. Tell me you went to the Louisville Slugger Factory/Museum as well?

Fordman

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Afternoon All!

In court all morning and afternoon (Jury Duty).

Great place to watch a AAA game. Tell me you went to the Louisville Slugger Factory/Museum as well?

Fordman

I went there last year and did the full tour, so skipped it this year. I was on the Indiana side of the Ohio River doing an Outdoor Ethics training course in the Hoosier National Forest that wrapped up Sunday morning, and just had time to take in the game before driving back to Chicago last night (through thunderstorms and hail).

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Added one more to the PSA registry. Puts me over 56.49%. Slab is a bit scuffed but I'm happy with it.

image_81.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.