Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8% eBay bucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Got the offer today. 8% over 50, 6% on 25 or more and 4% on everything. Got my wife some protein supplements and have a 50 offer on a lot of some autos I'll post if I get them

Attachments

• 1462193736268.jpg
    1462193736268.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Sweet! I picked up a ps4 + some headphones last night. My bday is coming up in a few days, so my wife and I sat down on ebay during the ebay bucks thing last night and got them. She actually got me one last fathers day but we returned it as we didn't realize that it wasn't backwards compatible.

We already have an xbox 360, ps2 and wii ... however ... I never play games. I think I like the idea of playing games more than playing games. Maybe the ps4 will change that!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet! I picked up a ps4 + some headphones last night. My bday is coming up in a few days, so my wife and I sat down on ebay during the ebay bucks thing last night and got them. She actually got me one last fathers day but we returned it as we didn't realize that it wasn't backwards compatible.

We already have an xbox 360, ps2 and wii ... however ... I never play games. I think I like the idea of playing games more than playing games. Maybe the ps4 will change that!

I'm on and off with my video game playing. Right now I'm on and I'm playing the whole Gears of War series. The reason I went with Xbox over PS

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I'm on and off with my video game playing. Right now I'm on and I'm playing the whole Gears of War series. The reason I went with Xbox over PS

I am REALLY picky with games. The far cry games look cool, so does the last of us, ufc and uncharted. I am not really that big of a fan of Call of Duty like everyone else is, etc.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I am REALLY picky with games. The far cry games look cool, so does the last of us, ufc and uncharted. I am not really that big of a fan of Call of Duty like everyone else is, etc.

I was big on CoD when it was WW2 based. Played a lot on my PC back in the day. I have The Last of Us but haven't played it yet.

Really big on the Fallout series but I needed a break from Fallout 4.

Members online

Latest posts