Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ugafan247's TTM/IP Recap Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Hey guys. never started my own thread yet, so i figured since I am going to be going to be doing a lot of autograph related things this summer, I figured why not start my own recap thread. Here is the first official recap:

Went to Gwinnett Braves/Indianapolis Indians post-game since Gregory Polanco is on the team

Jaff Decker - 2/2 (one bubble something horrible)
Joey Terdoslavich - 1/2 (he is a strict 1 per now)
Jose Constanza - 3/3 (Nicest guy on the team. Always signs post game while blaring hispanic music from his speakers)

and finally...

Gregory Polanco - 1/2 (He is a real strict 1 per, but is a very good signer)

I could have tried to get my other card signed, but it was a mad house for Polanco. Must have been 30 people post game for him. He was bull rushed the moment he came out, and I was one of the lucky few people to get him post-game (though he signed down the line pre-game I heard). It was funny because when I handed him my card, he grabbed it and immediatly started to walk away. He stopped about 10 feet away and asked whose card it was. He saw me and gave it back, and kept going. Real weird honestly.

Well that's my first recap. Hope to have a bunch more this summer. Best of luck to everyone

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I got him (Polanco) last night after game two. He didn't sign pregame for either. he said "I won't sign outside" last night too.. So he was tough last night..

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
I got him (Polanco) last night after game two. He didn't sign pregame for either. he said "I won't sign outside" last night too.. So he was tough last night..

I didn't go to last night's affair as I was pretty sure guys were going to be tired after that real late finish, much less it being a double header.
I will be going tonight however to try and finish off my stuff for him. He seems relatively nice, but he knows he is going to get mobbed and he hates it (as he should really)

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
So I went back to Gwinnett for game 4 between the G-Braves and the Indians, and man am I glad I did. This was easily one of my best nights at Gwinnett, maybe my best yet. Makes me pumped to be back home to go graphing. So here is what I got

G-Braves:

Phil Gosselin - 1 program
Joey Terdoslavich - 1/1
Edward Salcedo - 1/1 (for my 13 Heritage set)
Christian Bethancourt - 2/2 (very happy to get these done)

Indians:

Robert Andino - 4/4 (very sloppy sig, but glad he signed a page)
Chase D'Arnaud - 1/6 (one per, but he was holding food, so that may have been why he only signed one)
Andrew Lambo - 1/1
Jeff Locke - 1/1 (Would have definitely signed more, but I unfortunately only had the one)
Brent Morel - 1/2 (My mistake again. Took my card out of the binder as he was 1 per last time, but after he signed mine, he turned and did a page for someone else)
Michael Martinez - 2/3 (Was not signing duplicates of the same card)
Vance Worley - 1/5 (Was one per, but signed my Phillies card I had instead of my Twins one because he said "I didn't really like the Twins all that much". Doesn't matter. tough sig I am glad I got done)

and finally....

Gregory Polanco - 1 8x10: turned out beautifully. Dude was super nice and signed for everyone who asked. He was again 1 per, but made sure he got everyone this time. Probably helped that the crowd was considerably smaller this time than last.

Don't know exactly when I will be going graphing again, but I will try to hit up at least 1 game from the upcoming Norfolk Tides series, as Kevin Gausman is on the team.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Finally got a ttm back in today:

Jimmy Nelson - 1/1 (2013 Heritage)

e437a936-8c5b-4f9f-b8ec-730147262d17.jpg

Last edited:

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
So I went post-game to the Gwinnet Braves vs. Norfolk Tides last night, and I was both pleased and upset about how the night went. There were a couple of players that were great about signing, but a few that were not. I didn't get any from Gwinnett, so these are all from Norfolk

Norfolk Tides:

Alexi Casilla - 2/4 (Nice guy. Chatted with a few people)
Fransico Peguero - 1/1 (Another nice guy)
Brett Wallace - 2/8 (Another nice one)
Mike Wright - 2/2 (really nice guy. He stopped and sneezed midway through one auto, and apologized and said he hasn't been in the south awhile)

and finally the two bigger autos

Heath Bell - 2011 All-Star ball (he was signing for everyone. When he took my ball, I asked him if he could inscribe "The Slide" since that was the game he slid into the pitching mound. Without even looking at me he said "absolutely not". Whatever I guess, just glad he signed my ball)

Kevin Gausman - 1 8x10 (turned out absolutely beautiful in silver. Signed for just about everyone there who wanted anything signed)

I will be doing a couple of things here and there, but my next Gwinnett game will not be until the Clippers come to town at the beginning of June
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I went post-game to the Gwinnet Braves vs. Norfolk Tides last night, and I was both pleased and upset about how the night went. There were a couple of players that were great about signing, but a few that were not. I didn't get any from Gwinnett, so these are all from Norfolk

Norfolk Tides:

Alexi Casilla - 2/4 (Nice guy. Chatted with a few people)
Fransico Peguero - 1/1 (Another nice guy)
Brett Wallace - 2/8 (Another nice one)
Mike Wright - 2/2 (really nice guy. He stopped and sneezed midway through one auto, and apologized and said he hasn't been in the south awhile)

and finally the two bigger autos

Heath Bell - 2011 All-Star ball (he was signing for everyone. When he took my ball, I asked him if he could inscribe "The Slide" since that was the game he slid into the pitching mound. Without even looking at me he said "absolutely not". Whatever I guess, just glad he signed my ball)

Kevin Gausman - 1 8x10 (turned out absolutely beautiful in silver. Signed for just about everyone there who wanted anything signed)

I will be doing a couple of things here and there, but my next Gwinnett game will not be until the Clippers come to town at the beginning of June
Thanks for reading!

Nice, Casilla didn't sign for anyone when I saw the Tides play Lehigh Valley. And neither did Weeks or Borbon.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Nice, Casilla didn't sign for anyone when I saw the Tides play Lehigh Valley. And neither did Weeks or Borbon.

Weeks was in a big hurry, but signed 1 for a couple of people. I didn't even see Borbon.
From what I saw last night, aside from a couple of guys (Gausman, Wright, etc.) the teams is very hit or miss

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Got a couple ttms back today:

Jorge Polanco: 1/1 10 days

Dilson Herrera: 3/3 10 days

Last edited:

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
So I went back to Gwinnett for game 4 between the G-Braves and the Indians, and man am I glad I did. This was easily one of my best nights at Gwinnett, maybe my best yet. Makes me pumped to be back home to go graphing. So here is what I got

G-Braves:

Phil Gosselin - 1 program
Joey Terdoslavich - 1/1
Edward Salcedo - 1/1 (for my 13 Heritage set)
Christian Bethancourt - 2/2 (very happy to get these done)

Indians:

Robert Andino - 4/4 (very sloppy sig, but glad he signed a page)
Chase D'Arnaud - 1/6 (one per, but he was holding food, so that may have been why he only signed one)
Andrew Lambo - 1/1
Jeff Locke - 1/1 (Would have definitely signed more, but I unfortunately only had the one)
Brent Morel - 1/2 (My mistake again. Took my card out of the binder as he was 1 per last time, but after he signed mine, he turned and did a page for someone else)
Michael Martinez - 2/3 (Was not signing duplicates of the same card)
Vance Worley - 1/5 (Was one per, but signed my Phillies card I had instead of my Twins one because he said "I didn't really like the Twins all that much". Doesn't matter. tough sig I am glad I got done)

and finally....

Gregory Polanco - 1 8x10: turned out beautifully. Dude was super nice and signed for everyone who asked. He was again 1 per, but made sure he got everyone this time. Probably helped that the crowd was considerably smaller this time than last.

Don't know exactly when I will be going graphing again, but I will try to hit up at least 1 game from the upcoming Norfolk Tides series, as Kevin Gausman is on the team.
Thanks for reading!
Cool stuff! TTM's are slow as of late but what can you do? Love the Joey Terdoslavich and also loved when he played on the Braves!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Cool stuff! TTM's are slow as of late but what can you do? Love the Joey Terdoslavich and also loved when he played on the Braves!

Not much unfortunately :)
And I like Terdo as well, just have no idea where they will play him

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Still nothing IP wise, but I have gotten a few things in the mail the past couple of days:

Got this for my 2013 Heritage Minors set in a trade with Addison. Thanks again man!

Then these next two were TTMs:

Brad Miller: 2/2 42 days

Ty Hensley: 2/2 12 days

Thats all I have, and I am still not sure when I will be doing my next IP, as the Gwinnett BRaves are now just getting back to town. As always, I will post it if I get it!
Thanks for reading

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Got a few ttms back today. Finally nice to see my mail starting to pick back up:

Joe Wendle: 1/1 17 days

Cory Spangenberg: 2/2 19 days

Justin Nicolino: 2/2 19 days

Like I said, it is good to see the baseball returns starting to pick up, and with Gwinnett coming back into town starting tomorrow, I should be able to go do some IP graphing soon.
Thanks for reading!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Only got 1 ttm back today. Didn't go to Gwinnett, so I probably will be going later this week

Jose Berrios: 1/1 - 15 days

Members online