Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ***************3/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Sorry about Gus.

Well my youngest is sick again. She threw up yesterday and has a fever this morning. She normally never let's you hold her for too long but she's just like a blob in my arms today. I like that part of it but I hate her being sick

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good Sunday morning!

Went out ice fishing yesterday afternoon, only one week left for the ice shack. Will be removing it before going to Phoenix next week. Only caught a couple snake northern pike, and some crappie and bluegill.

Richard, I need the Rashad Brown Super to finish the rainbow. I'll keep an eye out for the Pintar Red paper.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning gents!

Those signs I posted yesterday are only $9! Obviously no s/h because I am in person. Really cool stuff! I slept on it and think I might get a few today

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning boys!

Made fresh buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy this morning for the famdamly...:)

That. Sounds. Amazing. I haven't had biscuits and gravy in ages.

Jesse- Sorry to hear about Gus.

Back from Wal-Mart. My fiance wanted the blu-ray combo back of Breaking Dawn parts 1 and 2....No interest for me, but telling her I'd get it allowed me to get my box of Metal Draft the other day, so it's worth it. :p

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'm a fan of cut autos, but they have to take up the entire window and have a photo of the player for me to really want to keep it.

Exactly! Morning everyone! I'm starting to buy cuts for my HOF PC but they must be a good-great sig, have a picture of the player and the team name or logo. I don't mind paying extra for this.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Good morning everyone, I hope everyone's having a great day. I am currently doing some rather early shopping for one of my future victims birthdays and I could use some assistance from somebody who knows vintage autographs, I found a rather nice card that I would just like to make sure is legit.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Art posted a mail day yesterday and for those that missed it, it was from a past client of his

busydog.jpg

@Resident Bay Fan

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts