Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Just received what is a HUGE purchase for my PC.... And it is not a card. I fully recommend this seller.

These two packages were shipped free and they are HEAVY.

20130424_163406.jpg

20130424_163903.jpg

20130424_163937.jpg

I need to make an order just like that.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Alex - WOW! I remember you saying you were going all top loaders now... good stuff! Share a pic once it's all done and organized too!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
^ Damn dude you must have a sweet scanner... those cards looks really nice!

Thanks, it is an all in one and I know most people do not like them but it is a great scanner. It is a Kodak EasyShare 5300

That Tribute card /10 is actually miscut and will not fit into a one touch!!!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Thanks, it is an all in one and I know most people do not like them but it is a great scanner. It is a Kodak EasyShare 5300

That Tribute card /10 is actually miscut and will not fit into a one touch!!!

Do you take your cards out of cases when you scan? I haven't done that in the past but yours always appear so nice.

Here's what I've got going on. I need to scan the most of them as they're all Ripkens (for the most part) and I need to get them into excel. Doesn't look like much but maybe a third are in hard cases.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366851471.481909.jpg

Alex, I remember you talking about linking your pictures into your spreadsheets and damn, that takes a long time but it's an awesome reference! I might start doing that as I get them in, one by one.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Matt Kemp just lit up Matt Harvey. Nice!!

I do scan mine outside the holder and in the past I didn't, but they look way nicer when they are out of the holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts